021

Marriage Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Defeat [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

I took a quick look out the window and it was fully dark outside. This spirit was serious about killing me. He kept coming at me and every time I avoided the attacks but I was eventually growing tired.

"Just give it up. Just let me kill you okay?" he smirked as I breathed heavily.

"Never. I'll show you who's more powerful here," I breathed.

"Oh really?" he seemed amused. "Show me what you're really made of," he smirked as he looked at me as if observing my every move.

I glared at him. How could a spirit be like this? I thought he was going to be more ruthless. More angry...

I was so lost in thought that I didn't even realize that he lounged at me again. But this time I wasn't fast enough to dodge his attack. I felt burn on my left cheek as I was knocked down hitting the floor hard.

"Ow," I grunted as I went onto all fours to try to stand up. I felt my cheek and sure enough I was bleeding. But seconds later it stopped.

"I thought you said you were going to show me how strong you really are?" he mockingly said. "I will," I said through my teeth.

I reached my hand out and waited for the iron tool to fly into my hands. "What are-"

He was cut short as it flow across the room and come to my hands. I then proceeded to throw it at him. I got him where his stomach should be if he were to still be alive.

As the iron tool went through him, he bent over with pain and screamed out. "You !" he screamed as he suddenly started changing colors. His outline went from a white to a orange/red color. "You're going to pay for this," he voice sounding more demonic now.

I gulped but I suppressed the fear that was building up. "Two can play this game,"

I was already in my full form. But the anger that I felt deep inside started to surface causing me to feel even more powerful than ever.

"You will regret every," I said. He laughed as he attack me. I gave it my all by dodging, counter-attacking, defending,etc.

---

Baekhyun's POV


We all stood by the door as we tried to listen in on what was happening.

"You think she'll be okay?" asked Tao worried. "Of course. Father wouldn't have sent her in, if he felt that she still wasn't ready," answered Soo Young.

We all sighed as we glanced towards the King. It was known that few vampires were able to defeat evil spirits, because those spirits are cunning. Even when they're dead they can calculate things far better than the living. It's really weird and shocking.

But I had faith in Mi Na. I knew that she would have the will power to defeat that spirit. If her Uncle was able to do it 2,000 years ago she could definitly do it herself.

I just hope she's careful.

"Why don't we wait in the lounge or something? Instead of waiting in front? It's only going to work us up even more than what we already are..." I suggested.

"I agree with him," added Myungdae catching me off guard. I weakly smiled at my... step son. That was still a foreign concept to me but I was adjusting to it. I mean... I did fill out the adoptation papers.

"Come on," Ye Jun said as he turned to go towards the lounge downstairs when we suddenly heard a loud crash coming inside of the room.

"MI NA!" screamed out Soo Min as he went towards the door and started banging on it and trying to open. We all freaked out but the King dragged Soo Min down the stairs.

"Don't worry about. I bet she's fine," he said with a dark expression. "But dad! What if she's seriously injured?" protested Soo Min.

"Look I'm worried as much as all of you but... even if we were able to open those doors... we wouldn't be able to do anything. That spirit is much stronger than what you all can imagine okay? Mi Na might have been able to talk to it but... now that it's angry all over again it's not going to stop now that he knows that Mi Na is the chosen one. He will not allow anyone to interfere... so please..." pleaded the King. The Queen went over to him and rubbed his back in gently circles.

"It's okay. We have to have faith for her okay?" she looked up at all of us. "Ne," we all said in unison causing her to break out into a smile and chuckle.

"That's it. We have to be optimistic about this,"

We all nodded our heads as she and the King turned around and went down the stairs.

Eventually we all got comfortable in the lounge, making sure we had room for all of us. The maids even brought in refreshments and snacks for us. They set the trays filled with snacks and assorted drink on the round table that was in the center of the lounge.

Some of us attacked the snacks as we grabbed what we liked as well as the drinks and went back to our spots to eat.

"What do you want to do to pass the time? I think mom and dad went to the garden to get fresh air because of this whole... Evil spirit thing," said Soo Min as took a bite into the sweet bread that he opened up.

"I mean... some of us should have stayed at the door to see if she would be okay..." started Luhan who looked worried. I glared at him because in some ways he didn't have the right to worry because I was married to her after all. I simply sighed as I opened up a bag of chips and started eating it.

"Well maybe you and Baekhyun can stay there?" smirked Donghae. "We should to," added Changmin as Yunho nodded simply.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter