028

Marriage Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Idiots [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Inviting Jungkook and his friends over during the time they had off was probably one of the worst mistakes that Myungdae could have made in his life time.

He couldn't believe his ears. He thought they were going to explode.

He sighed heavily as he rolled his eyes. "Could you please stop?" he begged as he dragged the palm of his hand down his face.

"Waeyo?" Jimin asked confused while Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon all smirked.

"But it's true!" whined Taehyung as he pointed his fingers.

"I don't care. That's MY mother you're talking about,"

The guys all sighed as they glared at him. "Fine fine," Namjoon waved it off.

They were all seated in the game lounge upstairs. When the seven boys showed up, they were amazed by the sheer size of the mansion. They didn't even know where to look. Every little thing caught their attention.

Luckily Soo Young and Ye Eun were at work so the boys weren't drooling yet. But his mother was still somewhere in the house and what he heard from last night was that her best friend was coming to visit after so long. He just hoped that the guys would at least behave like normal vampire fledging and not some crazy hormonal vampire.

"What should we do then?" sighed Jimin as he crossed his arms. He made it seem as if just thinking about his aunts and mother was some sort of hobby or topic of discussion. It only made Myungdae shutter in disgust as he shook his head in disapproval to the boys.

"Want to go outside?" he suggested.

"Where? It's too hot out," whined Jungkook.

"To the clearing. It's always cool out there,"

"The clearing? What is that?" asked Taehyung wide out. He seemed genuinly curious and that made Myungdae excited because for once out of the whole time that they've been at the house, they were going to do something normal vampire boys would do.

"Come on," he stood up and lead the way downstairs towards the back sliding door.

Most of the guys grumbled as they made their way downstairs and out. "See its hot. We can't take the heat. Let's go back -"

"No. Now come on!" Myungdae said as he interrupted Yoongi from finishing.

A sigh or two was heard coming from the boys but Myungdae ignored it. He wanted to get out the house because he knew that they would somehow find a way to talk about his mom and aunt. He was just trying to avoid that.

They went past the garden, which Myungdae was trying very hard to avoid, and headed towards the entrance to the trail that lead towards the Clearing.

"Is it far?" asked Jungkook.

"No. It's a short walk. We'll be there soon," Myungdae as he lead the way. Jungkook nodded as he fell into step with him. The rest of the boys were walking behind chatting amongest themselves.

"So what is this clearing that you're talking about?" Hoseok suddenly asked.

"Hmm... you'll find out. But you will love it," smirked Myungdae as they neared a fork in the trail and went right towards the clearing.

Soon enough they reached the invisible barrier that protects the Clearing from outside intrusion. Since not all vampires could get through, he hoped his friends could.

Since none of them knew about it, Myungdae went first and just hoped for the best. Without a single clue just about everyone was able to pass except for... "Yah! Why can't I get through!?" Taehyung asked surprised and irritated. He hit the invisible wall, sending shock waves throughout the dome.

"I-I don't know," Myungdae said honestly.

"It's because he's an average vampire. Meaning he doesn't have any special power," a male voice was heard coming from the trail.

"Uncle," Myungdae said surprised to find Soo Min out here.

The six guys on the other side bowed deeply before straightening out again.

"I-I don't have special powers? What does that mean?"

Soo Min chuckled a bit. "I'm kidding. No one really knows why certain vampires can't pass through this invisible shield. After all... Mi Na created it. She should know the answer but even she doesn't know. Ironic," Soo Min shook his head.

"So what are you doing out here?" Myungdae asked. "Me? I'm just checking up on the lombaxes. I heard one of them got sick so I just wanted to make sure it was alright," Soo Min said as he looked around.

"Lombaxes?" Jimin asked confused. "Oh. They're cat looking little creatures. They can talk so don't say anything offensive since they can be highly dangerous and sensitive," Soo Min with the most serious face ever. Most of it was true... but not all.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter