008

Marriage Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Time With Luhan [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Soo Young's POV

"W-What did you just say?" I said as I layed my fork down.

"I said. The guards found Myung Dae in Japan. Apparently he went to Japan. But they are trying to find out as to why he suddenly decided to go to Japan," said Ye Jun as he wiped his mouth with the napkin.

He then took a sip from his coffee.

"O-Oppa. But h-how?" I asked. I guess everyone else were too shocked to ask any questions.

"They just did,"

"But why so long?" spoke up Mi Hoon. Which in turn shocked us all.

"Molla. And I didn't know you were even the slightest concerned about Mi Na and her problems," said Ye Jun rather coldly.

"Ya. What's your problem? You're never like this!" said Ye Eun defending our little brother.

"Mianhae Mi Hoon-ah. I didn't mean it that way," said Ye Jun looking down

"I think this whole 'finding Myung Dae' is affecting us. No wonder hyung said not have Mi Na here," said Soo Min

"You're right," I said in turn

"But what now? What are the guards going to do?" asked Ye Eun

"Will umma said that she told the guards to give him a letter regarding that he should come to Korea,"

"Like now?" I asked

"Well in a few days I suppose,"

"But..."

Just then Ye Jun's phone started buzzing. I looked over and it was... mom

He picked it up quickly and answered.

"Ne," 

I sat back. I looked at the food infront of. I had lost my appetite.

"Mwol?!" yelled Ye Jun into the phone.

"Um.. about another day or two,"

"Ah ne,"

Ye Jun hung up the phone and sighed.

"What is it?" we all asked

"Apparently Myung Dae is now living at his late father's house in Japan. Mom wants to give him the letter and bring him here ASAP. Or rather he be there when we get home after this vacation,"

"W-What?" I stuttered.

"I don't think Mi Na is ready for this. Neither is Baekhyun. Who is his step-father now," spoke up Mi Hoon. Again shocking us all.

"Mi Hoon-ah, I don't want to be rude... but lately you've been concerned about Mi Na. But why now? Why did you take you so long?" said Soo Min

"Because she's my sister. And I think its about time I stop being cold towards her. She doesn't deserve that. I was just being immature. I'm sorry towards her that all this time since she's woken up that I've been nothing but rude and cold to her. I guess I was just jealous that she was getting all the attention since she was in a coma for 200 years and didn't remember anything. And now with everything that she's facing, she doesn't need to worry about me being so cold towards her when she has a lot more things on her mind. Plus... she's the next queen. Thats stressful enough. On top of being a really powerful and rare vampire. That has to be really burdensome for her. She needs all five of our love, support and understanding," he said looking at each and one of us.

I really thought at that moment Mi Hoon has finally become the man that he was raised to be.

"That's so touching!" I shrieked. As I flung myself on him to give him a half hug. Oddly enough he smiled and hugged me back. Which he hasn't down since Mi Na woke up.

We all grew accustomed to him being cold, rude, sarcastic, etc. But now it's like Mi Hoon has been returned to his normal self.

"Well looks like our Mi Hoon is growing up," smiled Ye Jun. Considering that Mi Hoon is already 2,356 years old.

"Sooo... what are we going to do about Myung Dae though," asked Ye Eun breaking this wonderful moment.

"Urm... I don't know. We should wait until we get back home,"

"What should we do until then?" asked Soo Min

"Let's just have fun and not let Mi Na get into our heads. Push all of this to the deepest part of your mind," instructed Ye Jun

"Alright," we all said as we all closed our eyes and tried to think all other things besides this situation.

----

Mi Na's POV

I woke up and checked my phone to see that is was 11:20 in the morning.

I groaned. I was still tired but I wonder if everyone else were awake.

I looked over to Soo Young's and Soo Min's bed and oddly enough they weren't there.

"Where did they go?" I asked out loud.

Baekhyun started to stir beside me.

"Oppa wake up," I said trying to push his arm off me.

"Five more minutes," he mumbled as he got more comfortable.

This babo.

"Ya. BYUN BAEKHYUN wake up," I said

"I'm up!" he said sitting up.

I giggled at his reaction. I laughed harder as he turned around to glare at me. His hair was all over the place and his eye were half closed still.

"YA. What's your problem?" he asked in his raspy morning voice. Which I found out to be a total turn on.

"Good Morning to you too," I said smirking a little as I got out of bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter