014

Marriage Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Training [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

"Okay. Soo Young you're up!" declared Ye Jun.

"YAH! OPPA!" she whined.

"Show us what you got!" said Soo Min her on. "NE! UNNI YOU GOT THIS!" I cheered as well.

"Oh alright. Just for you two," she said smiling.

"Who will challenge her?" asked Ye Jun.

Everyone looked around at each other. "Come on. Boy or girl," stated Soo Young getting pumped.

"I will," someone raised their hand from the back. Everyone turned to look. To everyone's surprise it was Siwon.

Soo Young's smile faded. Her eyes weren't sparkling anymore.

Does she perhaps like him?

I really didn't want to be in her business. The ones surrounding him, stepped aside.

"Alright then. It will be a match between Cha Soo Young and Choi Siwon!" stated Ye Jun.

"Get in your positions,"

Soo Young nervously got in her spot as Siwon coolly went to his.

"Start!" yelled Ye Jun.

Neither attacked. Soo Young stared at Siwon. 

"What are they doing?" asked Hyun Shik

"Molla," replied an older girl.

"Noona who do you think is going to win?" asked Hyun Shik to the girl.

"Molla. It's a 50/50 chance. We will just have to wait and see," she stated.

"Mi Na-ah, who do you think is going to win?" he asked me now.

"Of course Soo Young," I replied.

"Mi Na? Huh so your my cousin. Park Hee Rye. I'm from your father's side. Jin Hye's daughter," she said blankly.

"Oh ne. Annyoung," I slightly bowed as I turned my attention back towards Soo Young's and Siwon's match.

Soo Young had flipped Siwon and had him in a headlock. Siwon then wrapped his legs around Soo Young and flipped her.

She quickly got up and avoided his next attack. In matchs we were allowed to use our powers of course. So it wasn't a surprise to me when Soo Young used her power of possession on Siwon.

Everyone gasped when Soo Young suddenly disappeared and now Siwon was hitting himself.

Some of s even laughed.

After a few more blows, Soo Young came out of his body and punched him in the stomach. Causing him to stumble back. He layed there on the ground dazed.

"MATCH! Soo Young is the winner!" declared Ye Jun.

Soo Min and I were cheering the loudest.

"Thank you," she said breathlessly.

Ye Eun handed her a bottle of water. She drank all the water and then went over to Siwon.

---

Soo Young's POV

"Are you okay?" I asked as I made my way over to Siwon. He looked exhausted. I should be the one exhausted. It takes a lot of enegry to use the possession on someone.

"N-Ne," He said trying to get sit up but he flinched.

"Mian. I shouldn't have hit you so hard," I said as I held out my hand to him.

"It's okay. We need to grow stronger," He said as he grabbed my hand.

I pulled him up. He seemed to be surprised on how strong I really was.

"You're not an easy girl are you. You really can kick some ," He smirked. While I blushed. 

"Makes me wonder why you couldn't do the same to Kim Jae Min when he left," He whispered as he slowly walked past me.

My eyes widened in horror. I had forgotten that I had told him about my past. I sighed and looked towards the mansion. 

As I was looking towards the top of the mansion, I saw figure move in the big window that was in... the room that no one was allowed. I slightly gasped as I kept looking. The figure moved out of sight and the curtains fell back into place.

Could it be the spirit that is trapped there? Or could be the vampire who was put in there for punishment?

I walked off the practice field and sat next to Soo Min. Who looked at me concerned.

"Soo Young-ah, what's wrong with you?" he asked

"I-I just saw a figure in the windown," I said pointing towards the big window. His went still. By how his emotions were swirling around, I knew that he knows something that I don't. But I don't have a clue on what it could be.

"Alright! Who's next? Mi Na why don't you battle against Zhang Zian? He's the strongest one on mom's side. Plus he is Uncle Mao's son," said Ye Jun.

"I'm up for it. If you are Mi Na," said Zian in chinese as he stood up.

"Alright," answered Mi Na in chinese.

She really didn't know what she got herself into.

Zian is the strongest on our mom's side because he is the one who trains 24/7. And he only trains with the toughest trainers around. He has disipline, determination, and above up all dedication.

"I wonder how this is going to turn out," snickered Hee Rye.

"Yah, are you doubting Mi Na?" I said to her.

"Ani. I'm just saying. Dark Vampires are always thinking to highly of themselves," said Hee Rye smirking as she crossed her arms and legs.

I felt like exploding. "Do you forget I'm half. But I'm more Dark than Light?" I said through clenched teeth.

"No I haven't. But it's true. You can't deny that fact," she smirked.

"What makes you think that full light vampires are any different? Light vampires have always been the ones who stood on the side lines watching. Never lifting a finger. Why do you think that Light vampires have such weak powers?!" I said 

She glared at me and huffed. "Why do the work when we have the dark vampires?" she countered.

"Why you-," 

"Soo Young! Stop right now!" hissed Soo Min. I turned my attentin back towards Mi Na and Zian. They were about to start.

"We'll talk about this later," stated Hee Rye as she too turned her attention towards the field.

This isn't over. 

Even if she was my cousin. She was a total .

"Calm down Alright? Just ignore her. She has always been that way," whispered Soo Min.

"Fine,"

--

Luhan's POV

I was getting excited to watch Mi Na fight again. It was the training that she needed.

As we were all waiting for them to set up for the next match I over heard Soo Young talk to the girl from earlier.

"Yah, are you doubting Mi Na?" said Soo Young to her.

I wonder whats going on.

"Ani. I'm just saying. Dark Vampires are always thinking to highly of themselves," said the girl smirking as she crossed her arms and legs.

I saw Soo Young was ready to jump her. I wouldn't blame her. "Do you forget I'm half. But I'm more Dark than Light?" said Soo Young as she was breathing hard.

"No I haven't. But it's true. You can't deny that fact," smirked the girl.

"What makes you think that full light vampires are any different? Light vampires have always been the ones who stood on the side lines watching. Never lifting a finger. Why do you think that Light vampires have such weak powers?!" stated Soo Young.

"Why do the work when we have the dark vampires?" she countered.

Just hearing that girl talk like that got me worked up.

"Hyung are you alright?" asked Sehun worried

"Ah, ne," I said looking back towards Soo Young and that girl.

"Sehun-ah, who is that girl?" I asked pointing to her.

"Oh thats Park Hee Rye. Obviously the king's niece. Wae?" He asked

"Just wondering,"

Now that I think about, I feel like I met her before. 

But I wasn't entirely sure since she had spent most of her time talking to Minseok and Chen.

"Alright! Let's start the match!" yelled Ye Jun.

Everyone started clapping and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter