030

Marriage Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Surprise for you [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]
Thirty minutes had passed and still no sign of Baekhyun. I was really starting to think that he actually forgot about my birthday.

But what Myungdae had said early didn't really make sense. It seemed as if Baekhyun had planned something.

I was really starting to grow anxious and curious. I couldn't bare it any longer. "Have you seen Baekhyun?" I asked Luhan as I went up to him by the table of food.

"No why?" he asked as he took a sip of the punch.

"Just wondering. I thought you would know," I shrugged as I grabbed a bite size sandwhich. I heard him chuckle a little.

"I'm not always going to be keeping tabs on my members. Maybe you should ask Suho? Or even Kris?"

I huffed because I going no where with him. I rolled my eyes and walked away. I heard him laugh a little as Sehun joined him.

I decided to join Soo Young and Soo Min as they chatted with a few of our cousins. "Happy Birthday Mi Na," I heard Hyun Shik said as he smiled and held up his glass of wine. "Thank you Hyun Shik,"

"Where's your husband?" he asked hopeful. "I don't know," I shrugged.

"What do you mean you don't know? Shouldn't he be here?" he asked looking around. "He's not here,"

"Bummer," I heard Hee Rye snicker. Jae Rye nudged her frowning. "What?" Hee Rye said looking at her. I didn't understand what her whole problem was but I didn't care because that was her problem right now. I was focused on why Baekhyun wasn't even-

Suddenly Chen went to the center of the large foyer. Right in front of the staircase.

He cleared his throat. "Ladies and Gentlemen if I could please have your attention," he said smirking as he looked around.

Everyone quieted down and turned their attention to him. He smiled in content. I wondered what he was up to.

He waited a few more seconds before turning half way towards the staircase. "If I may present," he gestured up to the staircase. We all looked up as all the lights were turned off and a spot light was to the right staircase. I didn't know we even had that.

Music started playing through the speakers we had installed a long time ago for surround sound and for the intercom but we never really even used it. I forgot we even had that.

Suddenly Sehun came walking down. He was dressed formally in a simple black suit holding up a mic. "We have mics?" I whispered to Soo Young. "As of recently," she smirked. I knew something was up but no one was telling me.

The spotlight followed him as he made his way down to the landing of the staircase as he sang

"Uh, haneulhan meoritgyeo (Uh, in between your soft hair)

geu sairo du nun byeoleoreom nal bichwo" (Your eyes shine on me like starlight)

Then another spotlight , now focused on the left staircase and down came D.O he too was holding a mic.

He sang:

"Nega naeryeowa jichin harue (You came to me at the end of a hard day)

Jageun sonyeonui gido ganjeolhami daha (The desperate prayers of a small boy have reached you)

Saekkkal hyanggi sori eomneun nae mam seumyeodeureo jeomjeom" (Without color, scent, or sound, you came into my heart)

D.O joined Sehun on the landing as Suho came out on the right staircase and a third spotlight was for him. He started singing immediately.

"Bi gaen hue tumyeonghan georiui saek (Like the color of the clear street after the rain)

​Geu singgerreoum dalmeun naui yeosin" (You resemble that freshness, my goddess)

​Just as Suho joined the other two who went down two steps, Baekhyun came down on the left staircase and the spotlight followed him down as well.

"Haneure tteuneun kkon daejie pineun bom (A flower rises in the sky, spring blossoms on the ground)

​da mageul suga eopjana cheoeumbuteo jeonghaejin geol" (You can't stop it, it's been decided since the start)

​Baekhyun went down to the center of the two lines that Sehun and D.O had formed.

Now D.O was singing as he stepped down another step.

"Neoge kkeullineun mam (love)" (My heart is pulled to you (love))

Then Chanyeol came down the right staircase singing

"Sumi danneun geo sungan ne hyanggie muldeureoga" (The moment your breath touches me, your scent colors me in)

Then they all started singing "Beautiful Beautiful,"

Before Baekhyun started singing again and he slowly made his way down the steps. He stopped four steps before reaching the bottom.

Kai then came last down the left staircase as he sung

"Baseureojiji aneulkka" (I worry that you will break)

​Once he joined behind D.O as Sehun sung, they all went down the final steps towards the crowd.

We all had made room for them as they came towards the center singing the rest of the song. Many time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter