017

Marriage Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Hanging Out [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Lotte World [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Mi Na's POV

A week later

I was so tired from all the training I was getting in with all my cousins. I finally got to know at least the majority of them. Many of them were really nice, some were just plain mean, but even so I still had to train with them. I've only lost three times, but that was because I was just so tired.

I laid across my bed as I tried to catch my breath. We had just finished training and it was like two o'clock in the morning.

I knew I had to shower but I was just too tired to even get up. But even so, it would be nasty if I fell asleep like this. I sighed as I slowly propped myself up on my elbows and then climbed out of bed. I quickly grabbed something to wear to bed before making my way towards the bathroom. I quickly showered and then put my clothes on.

I tied my hair up in a bun and yawned as I made my way back towards the bed. It wasn't surprising that Baekhyun wasn't even home yet. He was busy with his promotions so he would usually get home around three or four in the morning. I yawned as I climbed into bed and pulled the covers over.

I got comfortable as my eye lids got heavy and soon enough I was fast asleep.

 

I rolled onto my right side to fell a sleeping body next to me. I groaned tried to push whoever it was off the bed. I was so used to sleeping alone and I was so tired that I didn't even remember it was Baekhyun until he fell off the side of the bed with a huge thud and I slightly heard him complaining. But I got my comfortable towards the middle of the bed and continued sleeping.

"Yah!" he said with a tired voice.

"Hmm," I said digging my head deeper into the pillow.

"You pushed me off... again!" he said

"No I didn't," I mumbled.

He sighed and got up he pulled the covers down to get back in bed. "Scoot over," he said

I sighed and sort of did what he told me.

"You really need to stop pushing me off the bed," he chuckled as he wrapped his arm around my waist. He was facing me while I was now half-asleep.

"Sorry its a bad habit of mine,"

"You think?" he chuckled.

"I wish we could be like this all the time," I mumbled. I felt him stare at me. I slightly opened my eyes to see him looking dead at me.

"W-what?"

"Me too," he said bringing me closer to him. I smiled as I felt him embrace me. I really did wish we would stop fighting over the little things and be happy to have each other.

He put his arm around me as I snuggled into his shoulder. I layed my hand on his chest and drifted off into a deep sleep.

 

Hours Later

When I opened my eyes, I found myself to be still in Baekhyun's arms. I smiled lightly and snuggled closer to him.

I felt relieved that we weren't arguing as much but even so I knew that my siblings were very much worried about me.

I had my back to Baekhyun, as he snuggled closer to me as he slept. I slightly turned around and made sure I wouldn't wake him up. I turned fully around to face him as he peacefully slept.

I traced his facial features with the tip of my index finger. I was focused to what I was doing that I didn't notice that Baekhyun had in fact woken up.

He grabbed my hand and opened his eyes and smiled at me. I looked at him shocked but then softened.

"Good Morning," he said in his raspy morning voice. Which sounded so y.

"Morning," I smiled back.

"Having fun there?" he smirked. I blushed and tried to pull my hand out of his his but he interlaced our fingers together. Causing me to blush even more.

There was a comfortable silence between us as I tried to control my heart.

"I'm sorry," he suddenly said, breaking the silence.

"W-waeyo?" I asked curious

"For... always arguing with you and making everyone around us worry about us just because of our immatureness,"

"Me too," I said avoiding eye contact with him.

With his other hand he lifted my chin and forced me to look at him. "Mi Na-ah, I am truly sorry. I never meant to hurt your feelings and I never wanted something like this to happen between us. In the future, let's try to work it out as best as we can and try to understand one another. Arrasseo?" he said

As he said that I felt a smile creep up on my face. I would have never thought that Baekhyun would mature like this is such little time.

"Of course," I said. He smiled and pulled me into a hug before planting a soft kiss on my lips.

---

SooYoung's POV

It was late morning now. I was just now waking up. I stretched out my arms as I layed in my bed. I ruffled my hair a little but I knew that I just made my bed head even worse.

I really feel like getting up. My legs felt stiff and I was seriously not in the mood to actually get out of bed.

I was about to turn on my side and just stare into empty space when someone knocked my door.

"Come in," I said as my voice cracked.

I slightly lifted my head, expecting to see one of the maids coming in to wake me up. But instead I saw a very cheerful Siwon walk into my room. He closed the door behind him and made his way towards my head.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "What are you doing here?" I asked turning onto my back and lifted myself to a sitting positon in my bed.

"I was coming to wake you up. But you're already awake soo...," he said trailing off.

I glared at him and I felt his emotions jumping all over the place.

I wonder what he's up too...

"So what?" I asked curious now.

He rubbed the back of his neck as he looked towards the closed window. He went over and opened it for me.

"Why -"

"I was wondering... if you wanted to hang out today," he said cutting me off.

He caught me off guard. I was seriously not expecting for him to say something like that to me. I stood there frozen. I could tell he was waiting patiently for me to respond.

I was starting to feel bad. I looked down before answering him. "Um.. well I don't have anything better to do. So yeah I can hang out with you," I said kind of awkwardly.

The worried expression from his face faded and it was quickly replaced by a smile from ear to ear.

I felt myself blushing a little. He silently sat on the edge of my bed as he fumbled with his fingers. There was an awkward silence between us. I cleared my throat a few times. I felt self conscious about myself since I was still in bed and wearing my pajamas.

"Well I think I better shower and get dressed. What were you planning on doing today?" I asked him.

"Actually I invited Baekhyun and Mi Na along. I hope you don't mind. I was thinking that maybe we can help resolve their consistent bickering," he said rubbing the back of his neck.

I felt a bit disappointed that we weren't going to be alone. But since he is trying to help my sister, I was all for it.

"Alright. Then," I said pulling the covers off me and swinging my legs over so I can slip on my slippers.

"Okay. I'll let you get dressed then," he said standing up. I nodded my head and he walked out the room. It felt like my heart was going to thump out of my chest.

It's been forever since I last felt this way.

After quickly eating our breakfasts, all four of us got into the car and Siwon drove off towards wherever we were going to.

I was sitting beside him while Mi Na and Baekhyun were in the backseat.

They were holding hands as Mi Na looked out the window.

"Did you two make up?" I asked out of curiosity.

Mi Na smirked slightly as I turned in my seat to face them.

"Yeah. I apologizes this morning to her," answered Baekhyun as he smiled. I felt relieve wash over me. I was glad that they made up. It was getting ridiculous that they kept arguing about the smallest things.


I wonder how they are going to be when they start having children... if they even decide to have any...

I smiled towards them. "Finally. It took you guys long enough,"

Baekhyun shyly rubbed his neck as Mi Na blushed.

I smiled more before I turned forward.

Siwon came to a stop at the stop light and I coulnd't stop myself from admiring his perfect look. He was so buff and you'd think he would be mean but he is so nice and caring.

"Soo.. Unni, is there anything between you and Siwon? Because he said he was going to invite one of s but instead he bought you along," asked Mi Na.

Instintly I felt myself blushing and snapping my head back towards the front.

I was aware of any of this. I was afraid that Mi Na might pick up on my thoughts so I tried my best to block her from my thoughts. But the moment I built that barrier in my head, it came crushing down and I knew Mi Na was already inside my head searching for answers. If not already knew everything without me even realizing because I was busy thinking of Siwon.

I built a new barrier as soon as I thought that, but by now Mi Na would know. I was afraid to turn around to face her because I didn't want to face the expression she might have on her face at that moment.

I quickly looked over to Siwon who was making a right turn and he seemed unfazed by the mere fact that Mi Na was getting somewhere that we might have not even thought of...


What am I thinking?! There is nothing between me and Siwon! We are just friends!

"Oh really?" I heard Mi Na say. I groaned in my seat as I wanted to just simply disappear completely to avoid all this awkwardness and embarrassment.

Siw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter