024

Marriage Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Help [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Soo Young's POV

Even though Ye Eun enlisted the help of Uncle Xiu... I was still not convinced that he would be of any help. In all my 2,525 years of living, I've never encountered something like this before.

I had told Myung Dae to stay in his room and sleep. I didn't want him to see his mother in this kind of state. It would probably traumatize the poor boy, and he just meet his mother.

I just hoped that Kai got back in time. I don't know how much longer we could stall. That thing was killing my sister from the inside out and I couldn't do any...

Suddenly it all hit me.

I'm so stupid... I could use my powers.

I concentrated on Mi Na and I could sense that evil thing inside her. I tried see if I could control that thing. But it seemed like no use. I guess I can only control the living.

Suddenly I heard a faint pop and I heard Uncle Xiu's voice. "My word," he breathed.

"UNCLE!" I squealed. "Ahh Soo Young," he replied. Everyone turned towards him.

That evil spirit thing seemed taken back for a moment. I looked over and Mi Na was now bleeding from her nose. "What are you doing to my niece you dirty little thing!" Uncle Xiu said in chinese.

The spirit tilted Mi Na's head to the side as it looked at him through her clouded eyes.

"What else? I'm killing her,"

I saw Uncle Xiu shiver. "He's seriously evil," he said in the best Korean I have ever heard him speak. "Y-You speak Korean?" asked. "Yeah but that's not what's important," he waved it off as he set down his bag that I didn't notice he even had.

"Now," he rummaged through it before pulling out various things. He pulled out a really old book, a bowl and some grass. Or what looked like grass.

"Okkayy,"

He sat down shocking all of us. "If you don't mind,"

He opened the book and grabbed the grass and some other ingriedents and mixed it into the bowl. He then pulled some candles put and lit them. He pulled out a container of what looked like salt and poured it out around him, creating a circle.

He lit the grass and whatever else was inside before cutting his finger and let blood drip inside. The evil spirit looked on and suddenly hissed as Uncle Xiu started speaking... latin?

Everyone was in awe as a sudden breeze started blowing which was very odd and it confused everyone. Uncle Xiu continued reading out of the book and the evil spirit hissed some more and fell down on the floor. He was seriously set on killing my sister.

Suddenly it looked like it was out of her body. Baekhyun hurriedly went over and picked up her lifeless body and carried her out to another room followed by Ye Jun and some of the other guys. Soo Min, me and the rest who decided to stay kept watch on Uncle Xiu.

"He's still here," he said as he paused. "I feel his presence,"

"It's a he?" asked Soo Min. "Yes. He died tragically more than 2,200 years ago. He was enlisted by an evil witch to get revenge on the King and his family. And hopefully kill The One. But since he failed because Mi Na wasn't even born then, he hasn't been able to leave and then was locked up in that room. The witch then died during the Great War because some of her minions her," explained Uncle Xiu.

"Really? But what was he?"

"Hmm... he was... he was..." he gasped as he looked up at us. "He was a Fallen Angel," he whispered.

Everyone knew that when a Fallen Angel is killed tragically they can sometimes come back as a very angry and evil spirit. Very evil so they can get revenge.

We all looked around the room when suddenly we heard a sinister laughter.

"That's correct,"

Shivers went down my spine. That was seriously something. "Who else sent you beside that witch?"

"The Fairy Liu. She killed the witch afterwards," he simply said which caught us all off guard. "What the?" I balled my fists. Now everything changes. We first have to deal with that thing before we can deal with that fair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter