001

Marriage Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] D-DAY [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Mi Na's POV

It has been 10 months since I first met Byun Baekhyun. We didn't hit it off at first, but after getting to know each other, we found out that we actually have a lot in common.

What sold my mother about Baekhyun was that he's my soulmate. He is the only one out of all of the legends who can control my powers. The one who can keep me sane, most of the time.

Now, today is the day that I marry him. No, we didn't have a boyfriend/girlfriend phase. My mother thought it would be best to get married right away. I would've liked dating him before marrying him. It feels more like an arranged marriage than a marriage formed by love. It's somewhere in-between.

Sitting in the hotel room, I was getting ready for my wedding in the ball room in the Shilla hotel. My aunts were kind enough to get me a beautiful wedding gown as a gift, and my uncles had purchased a suit as a gift to Baekhyun.

My sisters, Soo Young and Ye Eun, were my bridesmaids, while my best friend, Kwon Ji Young, was the Maid of Honor.

Baekhyun's best man was Chanyeol; it was expected since those two are extremely close.

A few weeks ago, Baekhyun threw a Bachelor's party and I threw a Bachelorette Party as well. I heard that Luhan had gotten drunk with Kris. Those two apparently threw a drunk fit embarrassing all of their group members and eventually stripping themselves of their clothes and knocking right out.

All of the male SM artists were at Baekhyun's party and I had invited my close modeling friends and a few of my idol friends. We had a great time talking and gossiping about the other male idols and simply having fun.

Now the day has come to where I tie the knot with Baekhyun and we become one. I was excited and nervous at the same time.

I really didn't know what to expect. My parents had even gone out and bought my wedding ring - which I was very thankful for. I didn't even know how it looked, but knowing my parents, they got something really big and extravagant. Though, I wasn't complaining but the curiosity was killing me inside.

Standing up the wedding dress flowed around me as I looked at myself in the mirror that hung from the wall. I was breath taken; I wasn't expecting to look this amazing in a wedding dress. It was a cream colored mermaid style dress with tiny gems decorating the lace. The dress complimented my figure and it was everything that I ever wanted. I turned around to look at the back of the dress and realized that Soo Young hadn't attached the train yet.

"Where's the train?" I asked looking at my sisters, who were sitting down going through their phones.

"Oh, it's over there. I don't want to attach it yet. It's so long and delicate, it might rip," said Soo Young as she pointed at the train that was placed carefully in the bag that hung on the wall.

I nodded my head as I continued to admire myself in the mirror. My eyes dropped down to my neck where my dad had gotten me a beautiful necklace that complimented the dress very well. It was a simple dew drop diamond that hung in the middle with two sapphires on either side of it.  Lightly touching the necklace, I was afraid I might break it because it looked so delicate.

"How do you like your hair?" Ye Eun asked as she came over to me.

"I really like it," I responded.

It was really different from my usual style. The hairdresser had put my hair up in a bun with braids on either side.

Even my make-up was amazing; the make-up artist had lightly applied blush on my cheeks and had put a fine line of eye liner on the top of my eyelids as well as a thin layer of mascara. It was simple, yet elegant.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I looked so different. I didn't know what to expect from greeting everyone, but I had to head down and do it anyway—even though I didn’t want to.

"Ready?" Ye Eun smiled as she grabbed the train.

"I-I guess," I said blushing.

"I can't believe that you're getting married," Soo Young said, placing the veil gently on my head. She smoothed it out and hugged me.

"I love you little sis," she said as her eyes watered.

"You're going to make me cry," I said looking at her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter