Chanyeol/Joo Rin ( The Singing Angel ) for bluemoon14

...~Lim3Lov3™~... {A Collection of Scenarios & One Shots} [Author has no inspiration] #Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

bluemoon14
Name: Jung Joo Rin
Partner: Park Chanyeo
Scenario: Chanyeol accidentally see Joo Rin when she's sing and play guitar in an empty class.

••••••

You stumble across the corridor, utterly depressed that you didn’t get to perform at the festival.

(imagine this place a bit dark)

“Lee Joo Te, that evil kid,” you mumbled, your shoulder sagged as you zombie-walked toward the music room.

This morning, your mom told you to baby sit a boy next door whose parents left for a business trip to China.

This 12 years old kid is absolutely not a kid. Like seriously, he’s even already dating and his girlfriend even come over to your house because she “love” him so much. (if that kids even know what love is.) 

Well, guess you’re not in the state to say when you can’t even confess to your crush to your high school president.

People talk about love at first sight a lot and when you met Chanyeol under the cherry blossom tree on your first day of school, it was no doubt, love at first sight.

Joo Te insisted you to send him to the amusement park with his friends a few hours before the festival starts. Not only that, he threatened to break your guitar if you didn’t stay and pay for all the rides.

So, when you arrive at the festival it already ended and not only that, when you check your guitar, the strings were taken off. You had to control yourself from screaming LEE JOO TE if not for the people beside you.

You sighed for the umpteenth time and enter the music room.

The sunlight seeps through the window that even without the lights on it is bright enough to see.

All of the instruments were already locked and kept in the other room. But you saw a certain cream color guitar that seems to be the only guitar in the room.  You guessed someone left it but it won’t hurt to play it, right? 

Since you didn’t get to perform today at the concert, you decided to perform it to the invisible audience that you assumed is in the room.

……

“Prez! Where are you going!?,” Baekhyun shouted at Chanyeol.

“I left something in the music room. You guys go first,” Chanyeol gave a small smile as he starts to walk backwards.

“Okay, meet you at the KTV, yeah!?,” Luhan raised his eyebrows for confirmation as he buckle one side of his bag strap.

Chanyeol swiftly nodded and ran towards the building.

The sun was at the brink of setting after the school’s SeoMun High School Music festival. After cleaning the school all the students started to leave, either they go to the karaoke to celebrate their successful festival or back to the dorm to sleep

On the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter