Kim Jongin/ Lee Jeni ( When I Fall ) for chewybangbang

...~Lim3Lov3™~... {A Collection of Scenarios & One Shots} [Author has no inspiration] #Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

chewybangbang
Name: Lee Jeni
Bias: Kim Jongin♡
Scenerio: When it was obvious to the whole school that lee jeni only have feelings for one guy named Jongin but he thinks otherwise. Jongin thinks jeni is in love with his rival, Luhan.

A/N : I hope you like the following scenario! I made it extra cheesy. hehehe

••••••

"Someone is in love.." 

 I need you to know that you are the only girl I see in my eyes.

..I want you too. . .

 

Some - Jungigo/Soyu~

 

"Damn it!"

You cursed at yourself because as usual you were running late to school again. Not to mention this was the very first day of your senior high school year. It was so frustrating that you always reminded yourself you would get up early but ended up getting up in about five minutes to actual school time.

You piled up behind a whole bunch of line, waiting behind the iron gate.

Phew thanks god that I'm not the only one who is late!

You were beyond happy. Since it was a huge line forming, you were sure that the principal would let go of you guys. You all were let in by the principal himself after receiving a whole bunch of lectures from him blah blah. It was also a relief that he decided to let you guys pass from the detention for once.

You skipped into the school.

"Jeni...," your friend, Minhee waved over. You waved back and ran toward her without noticing that the floor was slippery. Your left foot slipped, drawing your whole body to fall backward.

Jongin walked across the hallway with his friends, catching up on things and joking around each others.

"Oh Sehun!! I heard from your sister that you were out late at night these days." Jongin stated.

Kyungsoo's motherly instincts kicked in, "OH SEHUN, HOW MANY TIMES I TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE UNDER AGE TO THE NIGHT LIFE???"

Sehun's eyes widened, "Nooo hyung. I didn't. I swear I didn't."

Kyungsoo kept on giving lectures to the latter. Sehun shot daggers to Jongin but Jongin just shrugged innocently at Sehun.

Jongin chuckled after making Sehun's life miserable. Call him evil or anything. It had been a while since he last teased Sehun. He couldn't just control his teasing mind. He turned to his left to see you, running. He held his breathe.

I'm so dead.

You thought as you closed your eyes, preparing to die on spot.

One minute, two minutes, three minutes passed but you didn't feel any pain or your head coming in contact with the cold fierce marble floor. Instead, you felt a pair of warm hands wrapping around your slender body securely.

You slowly opened up your eyes to see a pair of dark brown orbs looking into your soul. You were drown into his beautiful warm eyes.

//thud//  //thud//

Those eyes.. those eyes belong to him...

You gulped as realisation hit you. Yea, the one who currently holding you was none other than your one and only big big crush, Kim Jongin.

Geez Jeni wake up! This is so embrassing. Your mind was shouting at top of your lungs.

Your body didn't even move for an inch. You were just admiring his face up close. He helped you stand up straight. Meanwhile, your body felt as if you were under control of something. You couldn't move even for a bit.

"Hey you ok?" He asked as he held your left shoulder.

Oh my gosh!!! His voice is so angelic and yet y at the same time... Ottoke??? Ottoke??? Your inner voice was squealing with delight.

You just nodded at him as you were afraid that your voice would ruin the moment. He chuckled. His chuckles rang into your eyes like the music. You were absorbed in them.

"Wow you are still in shock. But then it is good to know that you're ok. See ya then." He patted your head and walked away. You blushed madly at the skin contact.

Jongin walked toward his friends with a smile that could brighten up a day.

"Dude, doesn't your face muscles hurt??" Chanyeol asked when he saw a grinning Jongin.

"Huh??"

"Yea Jongin. Look at you! You are grinning like an idiot." Suho commented.

Jongin just smiled.

"Someone is in love.." Sehun sang~

"Shut up, Oh Sehun!" Jongin groaned but deep down inside he knew that he was drawn into you.

As soon as Jongin was gone, Minhee rushed to your side.

"Oh my god!!! What did you guys talk?? Gosh, I'm so happy for you." She was jumping up and down, feeling really happy for you. Well, almost everyone in school knew that your crush was Jongin except for the latter.

"Shooooo it is not like that he likes me, ya know?" You argued back at Minhee.

"Who knows??? This can be the start of a story... Hmmm a love story to be specific."

You just shook your head and headed to the class. The smile never left your face. The teacher was not in class. You blinked. You were pretty sure that you couldn't be early to the school.

You grabbed the attendance slip out of boredom from the teacher's desk to make your eyes widen.

Students Attendance

---------------

--------------

Jongin, Kim

Jena, Lee

You rubbed your eyes but those names were still there. Just on right time, Jongin came into the class. He smiled at you as he passed by. Again, taking your breathe away with just a smile.

You rushed to your seat as the teacher walked in. You were seated beside Jongin since it was the only space left for you. Well actually there were two empty seats beside Jongin but you chose to sit closer to him. At the very last minute till the bell rang, Luhan walked in coolly.

Jongin stiffened at Luhan's entrance. They had been competing each other since they were young. Jongin's father would always compare him with Luhan. Luhan this and Luhan that. And since Luhan was Jeni's first crush, Jongin ended up hating Luhan more and more. However, Luhan have always thought of Jongin as his cute little dongsaeng. 

Luhan grabbed a seat on the other side of you. The teacher introduced this and that but your mind kept wondering away to the person beside you.

Luhan nudged you. He scribbled down on a paper which wrote,

" I'm so bored :( "

You couldn't help but giggled at this boy's childish behavior. This guy never get matured despite having an old gramps age. You mentally laughed at your own joke.

"I know..." You mouthed him back. Unknowst to you, Jongin was burning with fury. Just this morning he found you cute and interesting, now he already had a rival?? He scowled at the thought.

Baekhyun noticed Jongin's scowl. He made a mental note to do something concerning this unsettling situation.

 

 

During Psycology period, 

"Alright, we're going to work in groups. Everyone get your ow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter