Sehun/Lina (Your Perfume) for Train_girl

...~Lim3Lov3™~... {A Collection of Scenarios & One Shots} [Author has no inspiration] #Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Train_girl

Name-lina
Bias-sehun
Scenario-a strong & emotionless college girl lina is seatmate with a cold poker faced guy sehun. She is allergic to the perfume than he wears & always sneezes when he is around & how will she tell him?
(A/N: I try to write a long one as you requested! I hope you like it!)

••••••

(Dou Jiang You Tiao - Luhan ver.)

Your POV:

"Ahchoo!!" I sneezes, and my eyes shift to the left. Oh Sehun has yet again, landed on his seat beside me, flipping through his book; Professional Dance Moves imprinted on the cover.

I quickly cup my nose and mouth to prevent whatever odor that spreads from Oh Sehun's body.   The bell rings, and Mr. Wu comes inside. I stand up to greet him because I'm the class monitor. "Stand up." I say in command over the now quiet class. Suddenly, a whiff of the familiar perfume invade my smell system. No.. Not again.. "Ah Cho-" and even before the first sneeze ends.. "AH CHOOOOO!!!" Oh my gosh.. I feel so dizzy.   "Ms. Sneeze Bomb is at it again. May god blast you!!" A boy from other corner of the classroom teased. The classroom roars into hysterial laughter, obviously, at me.   Others comments like, "So disgusting." "Ew. Her germs will spread to us." "Yeah, stay away from her." whispers across the room. I slump down, hoping the chair would hopefully swallow me. But I heard a voice to my surprise.    "Stop this! You guys are being mean to someone who's not feeling very well!" Oh Sehun stands up to defend me. I gawk at Sehun in disbelief. Despite his words, his face looks insincere. You're the one who caused this!!   "Yeah, right. She's sick. She should be sent to the hospital! NOT SCHOOL!" The same boy from before yelled, and high fived his friends, as if mocking me is some kind of victory.   Thank you very much, Oh Sehun, you made this worse.   I took out my protective mask, my only life savior, and put it on.   By the end of the class, I'm breathless with suffocation, and half of my face is sweaty. I dashes for the bathroom. No one seems to look or pay attention anymore because this is a daily routine. Class starts -- I sneeze -- Class ends -- I run to the bathroom. And the cycle continues.   My lungs burst in elation when the cool fresh air flows inside my body. I can see myself in the mirror; sweats covers around my lips, and I dabs it with the back of my hand.   That's it! It's the end of this humiliation. I am telling Oh Sehun to change his perfume.   The moment I dash out, fuming mad, to tell Oh Sehun to change his perfume, he stand right infront of my eyes, just staring at me. He does that for. . 5 minutes? I swear to god, my thoughts are all wipe away.    Thank god he's 10 feet away, or I'd be having a sneeze attack, again. His eyes seach my face. "Yah-" I'm cut off because by the time I finish my sentence he's already walk cooly out of sight.  Damn it. Why didn't I tell him? Will this nightmare ever end??  


Between classes, Sehun had always leaned on my locker when I go to open it. He'll roll his eyes and shove off with one foot, leaving a black shoe mark on the painted metal, but he'd also leave the scent of his perfume. And the next break, Sehun would be leaned there, again. Thus. . 

"AHCHOO!"

But everytime, after that, there would be something inside the locker. Sometimes candy, sometimes pen(when I don't bring one), sometimes juice, but this time it's a brown bag.

The bag has two tablet. I think it's medicine.   Who left this?    Honestly, I think it was Sehun, but I don't want to get my hopes up.   Last year during winter festival, he said, "Lina, you look pretty." Back then, I was wearing a white ghosty dress to scare people off in the Haunted House. That was being sarcastic, right? Not to mention, his cold, ice stares.   And this year, during the Triathlon, he helped me up when I fall. He'd tell me to be careful then not-so-accidentally throw a water bottle at my face during the marathon.   And no doubt, I sneezed after meeting him all time.     I don't need medicine. I'm not sick. But I put the medicine in my bag, incase I need it.   The next day. . .   "AH CHOOO!!!!" I turn to my left again, and there he is. But this time, he's looking at me. So I decided to electrify him with my stares, hoping he gets the message.   You need to change your
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter