Kai/ Mingi (Misunderstanding) for Kailuris

...~Lim3Lov3™~... {A Collection of Scenarios & One Shots} [Author has no inspiration] #Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kailuris
Name: Hwang Mingi
Partner: EXO's Kai
Scenario: When Kai meet Mingi, his ex-girlfriend with her new boyfriend

••••••

(Cold Cherry - Growing Pain )

 

 Kai didn’t look anything like you expected.

You were walking down the corridor with Gikwang holding your hand, when Kai’s sharp eyes scanned the corridor and stopped at you. You stopped walking and held his gaze, forgetting to breath.

At that moment, Gikwang squeezed your hand, and you finally let go of the breath you held. You smiled at Gikwang and started walking.

“Mingi,” you heard Kai whispered you name when you approached forward, his voice called your name too soft compared to his piercing gaze.

You kept walking like you didn’t hear him when he grabbed your wrist harshly.

“Jongin, let go,” you said sternly.

“No, I won’t ,” he said, still holding your wrist so tightly that you felt blood stopped flowing into your hands. “Why are you doing this to me?” he asked under his breath.

“Let..me go,” you squeezed your wrist out of his grip, but his grasp was just got tighter.

“Let go of her.” Gikwang snarled beside her.

Kai’s ears irritate from Gikwang’s voice. He hated the guy’s guts. All he did was bully Mingi from day one and now he wants her. Bullsh**

“Mingi, you’re coming with me,” Kai pulled you away from Gikwang and started to run across the corridor.

You resisted by pulling away your arm but he was just too strong. He made a quick-impatient dash for the janitor closet.

When you both reach the closet, he locked the door so that no one can disturb you both.

Once you both were safe and secure inside, he banged his palm against the wall behind you.

Nausea churn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter