Do Kyungsoo/ Kim JunShin ( Player's Only One ) for JunShin

...~Lim3Lov3™~... {A Collection of Scenarios & One Shots} [Author has no inspiration] #Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JunShin
Name: Kim JunShin
Bias: Do Kyung Soo
Scenario: When Kyungsoo hit on other girls (just for fun) at the same time he's in the relationship with Kim JunShin.

••••••

You were standing in front of the cinema, waiting for one particular person. You pressed the speed dial one in order to call him. Your speed dial number one wasn't your parents or anyone with your family. That was how he was special to you. You waited impatiently, tapping on your phone cover.

You were somehow nervous. After two or three rings, you decided to give up but…

“Annyeonghaseyo! Do Kyungsoo imnida.”

The other line answered back. You jolted in happiness that you couldn’t even stop yourself from smiling. You couldn’t comprehend well of what your heart was feeling right at the moment.

Just the short phrase from him made your heart melt inside. All you needed was his voice, the soothing voice. You were no longer mad at him, not even a tiny bit. You tried to answer back but your line was cut off.

“I’m sorry I can’t answer your phone personally. Please leave your voice mail, thanks.”

As soon as you realized it was for you to leave voice mail, your smile had turn into a frown. You hung up while heaving a sigh. That was not the first time though yet, the feeling got worse each and every single time.

This was not the first time that he ditched you. So, you shouldn’t feel so gloomy right? But it couldn’t help to stop your heart from feeling misery.

Guess I have to enjoy the movie by myself huh?

You smiled bitterly and shrugged away your thoughts, deciding to enjoy the movie by yourself. Again, a bit of you wanted him to be with you.

You settled down at your seat and watched the film playing ahead of you. You thought you would feel better by watching the film but you were wrong. The film was not a help at all since it was a romance movie.

You felt your tears tickled down on your cheeks. Just then you realized that you were crying. At last when you couldn’t take any longer, you walked out of the cinema alone to be greeted a familiar couple. So familiar that it shocked you!

It was none other than…

your boyfriend, Do Kyungsoo and the Queenka of your school.

You found them walking to your direction. They seemed to not notice by your presence. You quickly hid yourself behind a wall. You didn’t know why you were hiding when he was the one at false. You watched them walking to the direction of ticket counter. They were walking hand in hand happily much to your distaste.

You walked in to the opposite direction of the hall. You slightly turned your head to the other direction as you walked pass them.

Kyungsoo, as if on cue, turned his head toward your direction.

Is it JunShin? He scratched his head.

“D.O. Oppa?” He turned to his left and found Yoona, smiling at him. He smiled back at her but something was off with the way he smiled. The thought of JunShin was still bothering him.

Oh well, he just had to deal with the present right now. He shrugged off his worries about JunShin and headed to watch the film which was the one that JunShin had watched.

Again, you were forgotten in his mind!

The moment you stepped out of the cinema, the rain poured harshly onto you. You were soaked wet. You roamed through your bag but found no clue of your umbrella. You cursed under your breathe. Why were you so careless?

Today is probably one unlucky day of a year.

Right there and then, you felt your heart cringed in pain. Your whole body was numb. It all felt like there was not a tiny bit of energy left inside you to fight back the pain and misery you were in.

You walked down the street heavily in the rain while the others were rushing to and fro to find a shelter. The others might think of you as a crazy girl but you could care less. Your mind kept drifting to the scene of Kyungsoo smiling with a girl beside which wasn’t you.

(the magenta colour texts are the pasts)

It was raining hard and yet you didn’t bring your umbrella.

Guess I had to run in the rain then…

You shook your head as you stepped into the open space.

Great! Now I got wet.

You were mentally cursing yourself for not bringing the umbrella. You were attempting to run but then you felt someone yanking you back. The rain droplets were no longer touching your body.

You looked up and found a yellow umbrella, providing a shelter for you. You turned around to come face to face with a very handsome face. You couldn’t help but kept examining the latter’s face.

“Is my face that good to stare at?” The latter chuckled.

You gawked at his sudden arrogant question, “Who said I was staring at you?”

“Did I say you were staring at me?” He raised an eyebrow and smirked. He watched you with the innocent wide eyes. You found him cute.

“Owl-faced jerk!” You puffed your cheek.

“What did you say?”

“You heard me, Owl-faced jerk!”

“Yah!” He lost grip on the umbrella as he was focusing on how to snap back at you. Just right at the moment, the wind blew, carrying away the only shelter that was keeping you both from the rain.

You both now run in order to find a shelter. Both of you were soaked wet, running down the street. You both found out a coffee shop and went in immediately.

“Look what you have gotten us into, Owl!” You blurted out as you narrowed your eyes at the owl-faced jerk.

“Hey missy! You should have said ‘thanks’ instead of calling me owl-faced jerk out there.”

You both grabbed a seat around the corner when you found people watching you both bickering at the entrance of the shop. You were embarrassed as hell.

You found the owl-faced jerk chuckling.

“What are you laughing at?” You glared at the latter.

He shrugged and ordered coffee when the waitress appeared beside us. You found him winking at the waitress when he had ordered, making the waitress blushed.

“What a flirt!” You commented as you gapped at his behavior.

“So, mind introducing yourself?” He turned his attention back to you.

Well he may be a jerk but he helped you once. A tiny bit of you wanted to know about him so, you thought sharing your name won’t be a problem.

“JunShin. Kim JunShin!”

“I am D.O.” You raised your brow at him, sensing that couldn’t be his real name.

As if on cue, he blurted out,“It’s Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo.” Then he smiled which made your heart do somersaults.

 

Kyungsoo

 

You found yourself murmuring his name with the tears threatening to fall down from your eyes.

Unlike that moment, now you had nobody to provide a shelter for you. Nobody to tease you now and then. Nobody to make your heart turns upside down. You laughed bitterly at your poor state right now.

Rain, why do I feel like you are crying together with me?

Who would have thought that a strong girl like you had turned into a fragile girl because of love?

Love. Ah, such a pain for you... You fell in love for only once and look how much you had been in a mess. Your friends said when you feel love you feel you are special to him.

It was different from how you were feeling right at the moment. You felt as if you were dumped, unwanted and outcast.

 

You hated how his smile could make you weak. You hated how he had turned you into a fragile girl. You hated how his voice was so soothing to your ears. You hated how your eyes only searched for his figure. You hated how he could easily play around with your feelings.

You hated how you couldn't hate him even when you were in this situation, even when he was the one who caused your pains. You walked back home without even bothered by the rain.

You didn't even care to tell your mum that you're home. You just went straight to your bedroom and cried your eyes out the whole night.

Your mum looked at you from the kitchen with concerns but she knew better than to ask you right at the moment. She heaved a sigh as she too went into the bedroom.

You checked your phone. It had been ages since you last checked on your phone. You had been absent from school for a week.

Chanyeol

49 messages

50 missed calls

You sighed while looking at the screen. How you hoped that those calls and messages were from Kyungsoo instead of Chanyeol, your best friend.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile at school~

Kyungsoo sighed for countless times. He would peer over to your classroom as he walked past it. It had been a freaking week but he found no sight of you. He was worried about you.

He was worried that you might fall in sick. He still had doubts about the other day when he went to the cinema with Yoona. Heck, he wanted to get rid of his bad habit too but once a player always a player right?

This bad habit of being a player was hard to get rid of. He didn't want you to feel pains or miserable. You didn't seem to bother by him, flirting around with other girls since you always kept your poker face on.

You never showed him a hint of jealousy in your eyes.

Deep inside, you were burning with jealousy.

Then again, how would he know? He thought playing around with the girls was fine so, he kept on his player image. Despite being a player, he really did cared about you with all hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter