Suho/Xue Hua (Rendezvous Paris) for KittyLover

...~Lim3Lov3™~... {A Collection of Scenarios & One Shots} [Author has no inspiration] #Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KittyLover
Name : Lin Xue Hua
Partner : Suho
Scenario : Once childhood friends! Meet once again abroad with Suho at the age of 21

••••••

(Huh Gak - 사랑하고 싶어서 )

The birds swoop low.

 It was a windy evening and you were enjoying your last day in Paris.
 
After touring the Eiffel Tower the whole morning and afternoon, you decided to give your legs a break.

You sat down by the water fountain in front of the Eiffel Tower as the wind caressed your hair.

You ran your fingers through your hair and looked around you.

The sun was starting to set. The view and the weather was perfect.

There were couples everywhere.

You could see a couple in front of you engrossed in a passionate kiss, like there was no one around and just them in the whole world.

You sighed. When will I ever found the one? you thought.

Today’s your birthday and you secretly wished that something romantic and exhilarating will happen to you on this land of romance.

You sighed for the umpteenth time again. Not possible. You + boyfriend = No No.

Suddenly, someone caught your eyes. Isn’t that, Jun myeon-oppa? Your eyes followed a boy with black leather jacket but then, “Ah, no way! He’s a singer in Korea. Why would he be in Paris?” you shoved it off. You the necklace on your neck remembering him.

At that moment, Suho was looking at you. No, he had been looking at you for a while already ever since he saw you on top of the Eiffel tower screaming “It’s so beautiful!” at the top of your voice.

He remembered the time when a girl in his art class had drew a picture of an Eiffel tower and told him that it was so big and beautiful. He had loved the way the girl smiled and how it brightens up his day every time.

 He looked down at the ring in his hand hanged on a wool necklace. Silver ring that he always carry around, a ring that make him remember her.

 I finally found you he thought and smiled to himself as he squeezed the ring in his hands.

the owner of this ring..

 

But, when he was about to call you an empty coffee can rolled toward you.

You looked at the empty can that stopped in front of you.

You fight the urge to not kick it but your leg itched and twitched.

Finally, you stood up and pulled all your forces in one and swung your right leg in one kick.

The empty can went flying across the road and disappeared out of nowhere.

This is one of the reasons why boys will not like you. Why don’t you just sit still and act like a girl!? You scold yourself mentally and you sighed again. You didn’t notice Suho giggling softly behind you.

You decided to venture around again as sitting here will just get you depressed.

It was already seven in the even when you arrived at Cafe de l'Homme, which was across the Seine at Trocadero. You ordered a cup of filtered coffee and wait for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter