Jongin/Chuu (Handsome Stranger) for chewybangbang

...~Lim3Lov3™~... {A Collection of Scenarios & One Shots} [Author has no inspiration] #Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chewybangbang
Name: Chuu
Partner:  Kim Jongin
Scenario: You are 'not-so-patiently' waiting for the heavy rain to stop outside the supermarket when suddenly a handsome kind stranger held out his umbrella to you. ;)

••••••

 

“KAI!” Baekhyun shouted into Kai’s ear.

“WHAT?!” Kai broke away from his already-usual-daydreams and turned to look at Baekhyun.

“I’ve been calling you for AGES already! Where are you ears?” Baekhyun mumbled irritably.

Kai just ignored Baekhyun and faced the window where two beads of raindrops vie to reach the bottom. Baekhyun scoffed.

“What’s with the love struck look? Ew.” Sehun stuck out his tongue.

 “Don’t worry about him. He’s been like that ever since he saw a girl adopting a dog on the road. Weird.” D.O stated.

Baekhyun nodded knowingly. Oh, that girl.

“Hyung, which girl? Is it someone I know?”  Sehun asked as he unwrap his sweet and sour lollipop.

“Remember when we went shopping at Insadong? The pretty girl with long hair and y legs? Man! I should’ve hit on her back then!” Baekhyun cursed under his breath.

“Hyung, if it’s that girl. I think I saw her by the supermarket on the way back.” Sehun supposed and plopped his lollipop into his mouth.

Kai’s ears perked up.

“She didn’t seem to have an umbrella and had lots of things on her hand.” Sehun said, from the corner of his eyes looking at Kai.

Kai immediately shot up and went for the door, then came back in, snatched the blue umbrella from D.O’s hands. “I’m taking this,” he told D.O in a rush and left.

 

( A/N: Play this song for this part) :)

It was six in the evening when the rain started pouring down.

"Why did I forget to bring my umbrella?" You muttered in frustration. Now you have no choice but to patiently wait for the rain to stop.

You sighed for the umpteenth time.

An hour already and it’s still raining cats and dogs.

“Woof” a puppy whined beside you.

You turned to the puppy you adopted a few days ago. You brought him with you because you don’t want him to be bored at home. Little did you know it was going to rain, or you would have left him at home.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter