Jongdae/ Minji ( It's all your fault Jongdae! ) for MyungGyuForever

...~Lim3Lov3™~... {A Collection of Scenarios & One Shots} [Author has no inspiration] #Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MyungGyuForever
Name: Lee Minji
Partner: Exo's Jongdae
Scenario: When Jongdae tries to cheer Minji up after she complains about how he never gains weight no matter how much he eats.

3 years later:

After having your second baby you have gained lots of weight.

It was already hard to accept the fact that you gained weight ever single week, yet last night when you were in the bathroom you saw two strips on the pregnancy checking device.

“This is all Jongdae’s fault, Arrghhhhh” you skin shook and squeeze (in a kind of good way) thinking about how Chen swoop your feet away last month when he came back from China.

 It can’t be help. Although you were determined to not have another baby for the next year, that night you missed him a lot and he looked too—arrghhh.. that seducing idiot!

Your feet trembled as you get on the balance. Squeezing your left eyes as if you were in a poker game trying to get Full House, you went closer to check how much weight you have “loss.”

57 kg. “NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!,” you screamed. This can’t be happening. Last week it was 56 kg! You were sure you ate less this week. How could you gain more!?

1 kg a week. 4 kg a month. 48 kg next year!?

Adding this, 57 + 48 = 105 kg next year!

No wonder you hate math, calculating your weight is killing you mentally!

“Honey, I’m home!”

You heard Chen’s voice from the door. You can hear him opening the fridge to get a cup of water.

With the thought of killing him for making you pregnant for the third time, you marched toward the kitchen.

“JONGDAE! We Need To Talk,” you said sternly.

At that moment, Jongdae turned his head smiling, “What is it, baby?” He smiled so cutely, you thought you might explode.

You kept yourself stable and try not to sink into his aegyo. “Don’t baby me! The only baby you have to call baby is the baby inside me!”

From the sound of ‘baby’, Chen’s ears perked up and his eyes widened with joy.  He chuckled at how you got even cuter after you had gained weight. He grinned thinking how you said ‘baby’ 4 times in a row just now.

“Another baby!” Chen giggled as he came from behind. His fingers roamed around your tummy and softly rubbed circles on your stomach which made your insides melt.

You wanted to give in, but when you think about what he had done to your body, your now chubby body. You quickly pulled him apart and signaled him to stay away from you.

Jongdae still had a huge smile on his face as he rubbed his left eye brow and his right han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter