B.I. (iKON) / Haneul ( Afternoon ) for Super_llama

...~Lim3Lov3™~... {A Collection of Scenarios & One Shots} [Author has no inspiration] #Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

afternoon : hanbin/b.i.

 

-

 

“Almost done!”

 

Your cheery celebration is met with the clatter of dirty dishes and crinkling of glass as you finish the seemingly infinite pile. Fortunately, the window to this wide and brightly lit kitchen is open, leaving you to observe the activity outside as your hands work.

 

Whilst deeply engrossed in the kite flying, loud laughter, and scrapes of the children outside, a pair of arms snakes around your waist and settles just above your hips. Ignoring the slight flutter in your stomach, you allow a soft laugh to escape as you glance over your shoulder. Ruffled hair and sleepy eyes meet your gaze.

 

“Hanbin?”

 

You feel the rise and fall of his chest as he presses intimately against your back. Before you could utter a question, Hanbin groans and settles his chin on your shoulder. His arms remain where they are.

 

“Let me just finish this, okay?”

 

Hanbin nods and you quickly return to the chore at hand. Though it is difficult to move with his body attached to yours, you are thankful for his affection. He feels warm, but it is the way his breath fans across the nape of your neck that sends you in a daze.

 

“I’m sorry,” you hear him whisper. The water slows to a drip as you turn the knob. Hanbin is still, but you allow your gaze to waver to the two tickets sitting on the kitchen counter. The dress you had planned to wear on your date is now filled with food stains and soaked with water. You should have been upset, though you are anything but.

 

His hold loosens as you wiggle around to face him. At his guilty expression, you smile and press your lips to his. The sudden flush in his cheeks does not go unnoticed, but you decide to save him from embarras

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter