Chen/Jaesoo (Boy in Love) for KpopLoverLella

...~Lim3Lov3™~... {A Collection of Scenarios & One Shots} [Author has no inspiration] #Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KpopLoverLella

Name: Jaesoo

Bias: EXO's Chen

Scenario: when Chen becomes more mature when he is with Jaesoo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a fine Saturday afternoon, Jaesoo went for a stroll at a park with her friends. The weather was just too perfect to be ignored, that is why Jaesoo called out her friends to enjoy the view together. She breathe in a fresh air as she walk down the path of beautiful flowers, until she heard a panicky voice from behind.

"Jaesoo, watch out!"

Jaesoo spun around, and her eyes widened as Chanyeol was pedaling in an immense speed on his bike; Chen and Baekhyun was running behind the giant, as they were trying to stop Chanyeol from crashing into her.

"Aaah!" 

She screamed as she collide with Chanyeol on the spot. Her head slightly hit on the grass, while Chanyeol fell on top of her. 

"Ugh, my head..." Chanyeol said and rubbed the back of his head, then looked at Jaesoo. "Oh my gosh, Jaesoo, are you okay?"

Baekhyun was laughing his head off at the sight.

"Puhahahaha! That was hilarious!!!" 

Jaesoo glared at Baekhyun, but he was still clueless. Chen lightly smacked the back of Baekhyun's head.

"Owh, what the hell, Kim Jongdae?" Baekhyun yelled as he rubbed the back of his head.

"What if Jaesoo was hurt badly?" Chen reprimand at him.

"I'm okay," Jaesoo said. "Chanyeol, will you get off from me?"

"Sorry!" Chanyeol apologized and quickly stood up.

"Gosh, these idiots..." Jaesoo muttered quietly under her breathe, but the boys didn't seem like they heard it.

Jaesoo was going to stand up, but Chen approached and extend his hand toward her.

"Here, grab my hand." Chen said, rather seriously in a way.

"Thanks." Jaesoo grabbed his hand, and Chen gently pulled her up.

Chen then started dusting off her clothes. Jaesoo never seen this kind of side from Chen, so she was startled at his behavior.

"You didn't hurt yourself anywhere, did you?"

"I-I'm fine, really..." Jaesoo found herself stuttering at him.

"That's good," Chen smiled. "I wouldn't know what I would do if you got hurt."

"Jongdae, you're acting differently today." Jaesoo remarked as she fix herself together.

"What do you mean?" Chen asked.

"Why are you nice to me today?" 

Chen chuckled at her statement. "I was always nice to you."

"I know, but... it seems somewhat odd..."

Chen chuckled and felt her head with the back of his hand. "Did Chanyeol's big head hit you when you fell on the ground?. "

"That's not what I'm trying to say!"

Chen gently patted her head, and Jaesoo flustered at his soft touch.

"Yah, guys, I'm hungry, lets eat something." Chanyeol's voice broke in.

"Why are you always hungry?" Baekhyun pointed annoyingly at the taller male. "You just ate five hamburgers."

"That's still not enough. I want a real food!" Chanyeol complained and Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"Then let's go somewhere and eat. I think there was a restaurant nearby." Chen suggested.

"Alright!" Chanyeol cheered excitedly and pumped his fists in the air, almost hitting Baekhyun at the process.

"Yah, you almost broke my nose!" Baekhyun said and covered his nose.

"Mian, mian." Chanyeol apologized. "Now, let's go, go, go!"

Chanyeol started running excitedly toward the exit.

"You don't even know where the restaurant is." Baekhyun fold his arms cross and followed the giant.

"Jaesoo, let's go." Chen said and lend his hand.

Jaesoo look at him with a puzzled expression, and Chen smile.

"Hold my hand."

"Okay." Jaesoo nodded her head.

The four friends head toward the restaurant together.

~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter