Kris/ Shin Eunji ( It's Not Just Me ) for capricciofarce

...~Lim3Lov3™~... {A Collection of Scenarios & One Shots} [Author has no inspiration] #Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

capricciofarce 

Name: Shin Eunji
Bias: EXO's Kris
Scenario: Kris Wu, SM High School's leader of the kingka group EXO, gets tricked (because of Jongdae, Baekhyun and Chanyeol) into a date with his secret-not-so-secret crush: Xiumin's enigmatic yet angel-like Taekwondo club teammate and "baby sister", Eunji, who is known throughout the school as the club's "baby tiger" (due to her ferocity on-mat/court/whatever) yet doesn't have a single clue as to who the EXO are (apart from her baozi, Xiumin, of course).

••••••

"Haiiiiiiiiiiiiii Yah!" Shin Eunji, SM high school's baby tiger, and the winner of last year Taekwondo championship, end her last finishing blow and return back to her Seogi defensive stance.

Her offender lie on the mat, all his energy deprived from the match. Unlike, other girls in the Taekwondo club, Eunji only combat with the boys because the girls will always end up losing, and it seems to never be a fair fight.

She dab her sweats trickling down her temple and intake a large volume of oxygen, then held out her hand.

"It was a good fight! I didn't think I'd win, but I did!" She beamed at Byun Baekhyun who chortle because he has yet again, lost another match to Eunji for the fifth time. Flustered, he muster up all his strength to reach for Eunji's soft hand, and help himself up.

"Great. Now I have to buy you lunch," Baekhyun sigh.

"Ahahhaha!! Can't help it! You were the one who said will buy me lunch if I win five matches from you, blehhhhh," Eunji throw a raspberry.

"Yeahh, and I regret it soo much!" Baekhyun said sarcastically, but in reality, he doesn't regret it at all. Being the leader of the Taekwondo club, of course he let Eunji win on purpose.

Because Baekhyun has something in mind.

Eunji giggle, and punch Baekhyun playfully on the chest. Which she's doing that her she see someone from her peripheral view.

Kris, the man that never talk to Eunji, is walking outside as usual with his friends.

Her eyes follow him when suddenly, his eyes lands on her. Their stares last for what feels like years to both of them.

Then he look away. She shakes her head fervently, and went back to punching Baekhyun again.

 

 

Outside the gym, the girls are squealing and fan girling at the kingkas of the school, drooling at their amazing features.

"Oh my god," a girl slurs, "Kris looks so good in sport shorts and he totally rock our non-descript PE uniform into something so hot!"

"I know," another girl goggle at Kris.

"Kris! look this side!" one of the girls call for Kris's attention. 

 

"Are you serious!?" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"Shhhhh!!!! He's right beside us!" Jongdae nudge Chanyeol discreetly who's being too loud. "Yeah! I know! It's so obvious he sooo like her," Jongdae whisper-scream.

"Oh? Isn't that Xiumin's sister!? She's with Baekhyun, again!" Jongdae declare, just loud enough for the said person to hear.

Kris's ears immediately perk up, and look at the direction of Jongdae's eyes. His sight linger there for what seems to be more than five seconds. Noticing that he's been staring at her for more than he should, he quickly divert his attention to thin air. 

The two Beagle line members, seeing this, chuckle mischeviously.

Our plan is going to be a success. they agreed in unison with their mind connection as both of them wink back at Baekhyun who gesture an 'okay' sign.

 

 

Kris's POV:

It's a saturday morning, I heard she's going on a lunch date with Baekhyun. That lucky bastard. I don't know how they became so close these past few days. I guess these are the advantages of being in the Taekwondo club. Why am I feeling extra gloomy today? It must be this wet rainy weather.

I usually like the rain, but today I don't. Maybe I'll just stay at home under a blanket and sleep.

//beep//

Text message from Chanyeol: 

Kris hyung! Please come to Myeongdong immediately!!

It's EMERGENCYYYYYYYYYY

 

My eyes pop up when I saw the huge capital letters emergency. Did something happen to Chanyeol? Did he stole something and the police caught him? No. Chanyeol's not that type. Then did he got caught up in a fight?? Aish. He's making me worried.

I better go.

The next thing, I was searching for a tall idiot through different stalls of koisk in Myeongdong.

I tap my phone screen fervently.

Voicemail.

Damn itt.

Where is he?? Why is he not picking up?

The street is so crowded because of the carnial today. Despite the soft droplets of rain that pelts the city, the carnival music blast at its loudest. A float ascend toward the road, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter