Chanyeol/Sarah ( Love you, my devil prince! ) for KGirl1

...~Lim3Lov3™~... {A Collection of Scenarios & One Shots} [Author has no inspiration] #Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

KGirl1


Name: Sarah


Bias: Chanyeol


Scenerio: chanyeol bullies me and soon later he starts to fallin love with me. And me too I hate him but than starts to like him

 

••••••

 

Summer vacation for the other schools had begun but your school was not even near to the words, "Vacation." It was as if the school had completely happened to be your first home.

Others say the school's a student's second home though.

Blame to your parents for placing you in high expectation: your dad completely wanting you to be a successful figure in the future. You ended up in this stupid hell-like private school. Your mind was completely in disaster since the school year started.

Gosh how much I hated, abhored, detested this school. Just adding up the definitions of 'hate' from the whole dictionaries won't be enough for me.

You slumped down on your seat as you reach your class. Again, you felt exhausted without doing anything. Yet, surprisingly, today you felt peaceful right at this moment. The nightmare was not in the class today so, half of your mind was at peace.

"Look who I got here!"

Oh no! Not when I thought this morning was peaceful.

You started to panic. You wanted to dig up a hole and just stay there forever. How much you hated that voice.

"Aha Sarah the stupid!"

Another reason why you hated this school, PARK CHANYEOL. He was the prince of the school. If someone saw him, they would think of him as a good, mature and kind kid. It was true that he was as handsome and cute as a prince in fairytales but his heart was not even close to kind. He was indeed such a mean person.

Evil would be another definition for Park Chanyeol.

"What's the matter, Chanyeol-ssi?" You replied as calm as possible. You controlled the urge to shout him back since it wouldn't be going anywhere.

", don't be such a polite kid! Your ugly face doesn't suit it." The whole class was filled with laughters. There he goes again, humiliating you in front of the whole class. You didn't understand why you had to be the target always.

Again, you controlled your anger. You just held back your anger and remained a neutral face.

The teacher came in and the laughter died down. You heaved a relieve sigh and paid attention to whatever the teacher was talking about even if it was not interesting.

You watched the notes written on the board when you felt someone kicking your desk from the back.

Guess the bully wasn't over.

You ignored Chanyeol and focused back at the board. He kicked again. This time with larger force. You turned your head back at Chanyeol who had a smirk plastered over his face, handing you a book and a paper.

You sighed and tried to ignore him again but he gave his don't-you-dare glare. You just grabbed the book and the paper he gave, reading the note on the crumbled paper.

= ==== == ==== ===== === = ====== ==

Sarah the stupid!

I demand you to copy down the notes from the board. Don't you dare ignore my demand because you know what I am capable of!

Chanyeol the prince.

= ==== == ==== ===== === = === ======

It didn't look like you had a choice so, you just copied down the notes quickly. He gave you the book at the last minute so, you had to rush. Your handwriting was a little bit in a mess but it was readable. You silently awed at your own skills.

As soon as the class ended, you handed Chanyeol the book back. He grabbed his book and walked out of the class.

So mean. Not even a thank you.

You pouted before walking out of the class. You skipped into the canteen, lowering your head in order to not draw any attention from others since you were afraid that you might end up humiliated.

You bumped into Baekhyun who was one of Chanyeol's best friends. You froze at spot. You had never encountered any of them except Chanyeol the evil. You had done the biggest mistake ever. You closed your eyes.

Sarah, how can you be so stupid? Now you are bumped into one of the kingka. What are you going to do??? Is he worst than Chanyeol??? Please please don't be mad at me.

You were praying hard with your hands held together as if you were in the church.

Baekhyun looked at you amused. He was not even close to getting mad. He just watched you and found you funny while you were praying hard.

You opened your eyes and bit your lower lips as you bowed to apologize.

"I am so sorry. I didn't bump into you in purpose. I swear I didn't. Please trust me, please."

He stared at you which made you grow more panic.

"Did you get hurt anywhere? I am so sorry.... Really sorry. Please please don't punish me. Please..." You found yourself trembling just by his stares.

"I think I've seen you somewhere."

"Eh?" That moment your eyes bulged out of your sockets. Is he going to report this to Chanyeol??? Not good.

"Oh I got it! You are Sarah the stupid, right?"

"Yes." You got scared. "Please, don't tell back Chanyeol please." You said in a tiny voice.

Baekhyun wanted to laugh but he kept his serious face and said, "Come with me."

"Why?" you tilted your head, half scared, half confused.

"Just.. don't ask and follow me," he grabbed you by the wrist and pulled you away.

You just nodded as you followed him around. He brought you to the nurse office and asked the nurse to cure you. Just then you realized that your arm was in bruise from bumping into Baekhyun's tray.

You felt the warm feeling in your heart. Nobody had ever treated you that way.

You whispered, "Thank youu," You beamed at him.

Baekhyun found it cute. His heart was somehow melting inside. Yes, he had been crushing on you since the day you set your feet into the school compound. Love at first sight.

"Well you owe me one."

"O-k- I can copy the notes for you or even bring your food or anything if you need help with. I can help you." You started saying this and that.

Is that what Chanyeol asked you to do everyday, Sarah? I am sorry that I am being unable to help you.

Baekhyun's heart was in pain as he watched you. You shifted uncomfortably under his gaze. He noticed that.

"So, just remember that you owe me."With that, he walked out of the office with his hands in his pockets.

You smiled as you watched his back. You had never been under the care of someone, and a very cute one to be exact. You were beyond happiness right now. You walked back to the class where the nightmare awaited.

Once you got into the class, you recognized one particular person, smirking your way. It was none other than the devil, Park Chanyeol. You walked to the empty seat which happened to be beside Chanyeol. You cursed under your breathe for the bad luck.

Before you took a seat, your chair was kicked off by Chanyeol. You calmed yourself down. You grabbed the chair and took a seat. The book that you wrote in the previous class was dropped on your table.

"You have not only an ugly face but also the ugly writing, ."

You looked up and saw a smirking Chanyeol. You mumbled sorry but sorry didn't seem to be enough to please him.

"How will you repay for this, Sarah the stupid?"

You didn't reply. You just stared at him. Just then, Baekhyun appeared out of nowher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter