Kris/Soomin (Galaxy Notes) for hyohunnie_min

...~Lim3Lov3™~... {A Collection of Scenarios & One Shots} [Author has no inspiration] #Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hyohunnie_min
Name: Kang Soomin
Bias: Kris Wu
Scenario: author's choice

••••••

An anonymous guy left you notes after notes to memories after memories.

The huge skyscrapers dwarfed everything in the street.

You looked from left to right. The city was bustling with citizens walking about. Music sweetly thumped at your ears and you could smell the mouth-watering aroma of chocolate from a coffee shop that’s nowhere near visible.

You look at your watch, 4:37pm.

It was yet another blue day, your best friend, Hyoah, had called you over to help her choose her engagement dressing and accessories. It came in a surprise that she was getting engaged just this morning and want to immediately choose her dress. But you felt it was fine because she had always had a knack of doing things instantly.

You walked around Gangnam area, looking for the wedding dress shop that Hyoah was talking about.

Your head started to sting and hammer your brain. It wasn’t because of the weather, or the loud music.  Two weeks ago, you got into a car accident. There were no injuries on your body, but the huge crash had hit you in your head and took all your memories away.

All you remember was your family and some friends that you’ve known since you were young.

Suddenly, a text message came in.

----
From: Hyoah~

Sorry for the change of location Minnie! Please meet me at Galicia coffee shoppp!!~

----
A few minutes later:
You arrived at the coffee shop.
It was dark and everything in the room was vague except for the shining stars in the room. You looked around for Hyoah, but she was nowhere to be found.

You decided to wait for her to arrive. She must be busy you thought.

You sat by the window seat when a coffee cup arrived on your table.

“I’m sorry. I haven’t ordered anything yet,” you said in surprise. The waiter just smiled at you and left.

You looked at the coffee cup dumbfounded. It had a heart shape in the middle and a yellow note on the side.

The note said:
“No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star.”
- Mr. Galaxy.

Huh? Who’s Mr. Galaxy. Damn this is creepy, you thought and shoved it away.

You finished drinking the coffee and Hyoah still haven’t arrived yet. You played games in your phone, Temple run, Candy crush, jet pack, fruit ninja, etc.  You sulked when she didn’t arrive. It had been 45 minutes.

At that moment, someone was looking at you. It didn’t work. She didn’t remember.

Kris’s flashback:

Doctor : “When the car struck her it hit the nervous system of her head. It is possible she will not remember someone who’ve hurt her or someone she adores a lot”

Kris cringed at what the doctor just said. It was all his fault.

His heart ached.

If he had just..

End of Flashback.

*Beep* *Beep*

Another text came in.

----
From: Hyoah~

Sorry Minnie. I couldn’t make it. See you next time.
----
THIS WOMANN! She made me wait for a LONG time! you screamed in your head.

You decided you’ll kill her later and stormed out of the coffee shop.

You left money on the table because free loading is not your style.

The second you stepped out the café, some grabbed you by your wrist. Your eyes widened. All you could see was his broad back. His strong hand was gripping your wrist tightly while he dragged you somewhere.

Something stung in your head. This was very familiar in your mind.

You arrived at a club. The man that grabbed you inside had swiftly disappeared.

It was jam-packed with people dancing and rocking their bodies side by side, trying to get the opposite ’s attention.

Without knowing your legs have arrived to the middle of the dance floor because the crowd seemed to have pushed you inside.

Once you reach the middle, someone placed a coat above your bare shoulders. The feeling felt very acquainted to you.

There was a note inside a pocket.

“This is where you’ve slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and seized my heart.” –Mr.G

The words in the notes sounds like they were written to flirt with some girls, but why do they sound so serious in your mind. It was getting creepy and if it was Hyoah pulling tricks on you, you bet you are going to slaughter her alive.

You sighed and when out of the club. Not to mention, leaving the coat as well.

It’s a fail, sir. Someone said through the walkie talkie.

When you reached outside,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter