Lay/Hyoin (The Girl In The Rain) for cocoaLuv

...~Lim3Lov3™~... {A Collection of Scenarios & One Shots} [Author has no inspiration] #Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

cocoaLuv
Name: Eun Hyoin
Bias: Lay ^_^
Scenario: Lay was sure that he have a bad life and then he met a weird, carefree girl dancing carelessly in the rain and she somehow intrigues him.

••••••

Lay’s POV:

Therapy .

I had to sit in the square pink room and talk about improving my life every five days a week. Like it could get any better.

 Ms. Lee with her knitted eye brows and her squared glasses would always be looking at a pack of folders and talk about my life like she knows it. She’d acts like the world revolves around her just because she graduated from Harvard. I don’t give a ing damn.

My controlling dad had put me in therapy ever since I almost met the brink of death. But who the cares about me? Not the mom who left us, not my dad who always came home drunk only to beat me, no one.

I didn’t know what took over me that day. I could always suppress the anger inside me every time, but that day I lost it.

 I had attempted to kill myself in the bathroom.

Unfortunately, the blade I was using wasn’t sharp enough to pierce through my veins. The agony inside me wouldn’t set itself free and send me to heaven. Instead, I had lain in the bathroom- eyelids half-opened, bloodshot eyes with pale white skin.

I was found in the hospital the next morning and before I know, my life had turned upside down.

From, ‘the guy every girls want to date’ to ‘the weird freak who cut himself.’

Great

“A Girlfriend,” said Ms. Lee.

“Yea?” I tried to sound polite but ended up pushing it.

“A girlfriend, is what you need,” Ms. Lee said nonchalantly. “From what it looks like you want warmth and love is what you need.”

I don’t need anything. “Okay..”

“I’ll be sending someone,” Ms. Lee tapped her ball point pen. “And, tell your dad that I want to talk to him privately.” She straightened up.

Want to flirt with him for his money? I mentally scoffed.

“Okay,” I said and left the room.

When I reached outside, I was greeted by the huge rumble from the sky. Pack of grey clouds migrated from west to east.

The piercing wind was making me shrivel, so I put on my hoodie and stuck in my ear plugs.

I decided to run to a coffee shop to meet my best friend Xiumin because I didn’t want to go back to that freak of a home.

The leaves in the trees created friction of their own as if they were going to initiate a forest fire, but I guess not in this rain.

I couldn’t continue with my journey. The rain started pelting the tip of my head and it started hammering down. My heart drummed in my ear and heat radiate from my skin as I sprint to find shelter. Finally I found a place to cocoon myself safely.

I stood under the portico in front of Chun-nam park and waited for the rain to stop.

The scent of fresh cool rain hit the hot ground and radiated warm heat above.

The smell kissed my nose and I felt myself liking it.

 

Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter