Xiumin/Jihan (Make Me Love You More) for hiuputih

...~Lim3Lov3™~... {A Collection of Scenarios & One Shots} [Author has no inspiration] #Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hiuputih

Name: Park Jihan
Bias : Xiumin
Scenerio : When Xiumin wants to impress Jihan by asking her out on their first anniversary

(A/N : Hello! I changed the scenario a little. Hope you like it! Enjoy reading~ and request again :D)

••••••

Your POV:

Today's the first anniversary of my marriage and I am mad.

 I repeat. I AM MAD. 

Everything's a mess! I'm suppose to go to the spa and maybe get a foot scrub or a face scrub or any kind of scrub I can get to have glowing skin to impress him, but instead this morning there was some kind of urgent emergency that I'm supposed to go no matter what.


I can almost feel the dry air that passes into my mouth until a my sister, JinRi said, "Jihan, your jaw dropped, pick it up." And I realized I've had my mouth hanging opened for around 15 minutes already (well, that's what JinRi said). 

Fortunately, I was dismissed from work. Mr. Choi was so kind to give me a day off, but look at me now.
 I am bathing my mother's sweet little fluffy daughter Choco (or so she calls her..but HELLO your real daughter is here!) After bathing, i have to feed her and take her for a walk down the park. 

This is so frustrating! I have important things to do on this important day! 

I can't help feeling a tinge of jealous for a chihuahua. My mother doesn't even love me that much. In fact, she wanted me out of the house that she always tries to get me on a blind date every week. The thought still shivers when I remember the tooth less guys with dirty olive skin. Apparently, my mum didn't know that he was toothless because he wasn't smiling in his photo. But even then, can't she vividly discern ugly and handsome!? I wanted to bang myself on the mahogany table. My mother is senseless!

However, this is all over and done with because I've finally found myself a decent boyfriend who cares about me, take care of me, and most importably, loves me, A LOT. I can't help but giggle. Gosh, he's perfect. And that's exactly why I need to look stunning for this man. The last thing I want to do is to look hideous in front of him. So, mum, pleaseeeeee I need to go to the Spa. 

Alright, first thing first,  priorities. 

First anniversary happens only one time in your whole life. I can deal with mum later. Yes, I'll call my mother right now and tell her off! 

WHAT? Out so service?!! Are you kidding me? 

JinRi disappeared the moment we finished bathing Choco. She said she has an appointment with the "President of United State". I almost want to scoff. If she want me to believe her, she should at least try to give a plausible reason. 

I check my watch. Nine thirty. It's fine. I still have the whole day.   

After a few minutes, I realize I'm fervently tapping my forefinger on the table. Choco's munching down her Ostech brand chicken flavored dog food which looked very delicious when she's eating it. I want to taste it.

It taste... 

Oh, remind me to never try dog food again. It's revolting! 

Ten o' clock. 

The spa doesn't close till night. I've got all day. It'll just take Choco for a walk for an hour. 

Hmm, the morning air's not so bad. I slump down on the bench watching Choco as she whirl around her tail. Round and round and round. I'm getting dizzy. I divert my attending to the couple by the river. He told her something and she laugh like it was the funniest thing the guy every told her. 

I sighed in envy and remember the time I spent with Xiumin on our first date. I was so shy that I barely spoke. All I said that day were two words, "than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter