Chanyeol/ Son Hyein ( In Love with Giant Child ) for myungsoo-bun

...~Lim3Lov3™~... {A Collection of Scenarios & One Shots} [Author has no inspiration] #Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

myungsoo-bun

Name : Son Hyein
Bias : exo's chanyeol
Scenario : when he got into an accident and became mentally disabled

 

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hIGshlAIJI&spfreload=10

A year ago

 

Dub dub di di dum

 

  You check your phone to see the caller ID named, "Annoying Giant."

 

"Come on pick up the phone. It keeps ringing for a while." Your friend gives you an advice while peeking from your back. You just shrug and turn the silent mode on your phone. Then you put your phone into the purse.

 

"Hyein." Your friend calls you but you send her a glare. You are angry that Chanyeol doesn't let you go to your friend's party since he thinks it is not safe for you. What a reason! You are not a kid. You can take care of yourself, duh. These days he is really bossy with you too. Sensing your anger, your friend immediately shut up.

 

Well that doesn't last for long! She says, "Maybe he is sorry?" "That arrogant giant?? Will be sorry???" You scoff at the thought of Chanyeol.

 

"Come on, Hyein. I know you want to hear his voice." What your friend says right now is true though. You are missing him even if you just walk away from him like a couple of seconds ago. But you try to find an excuse in order to not hurt your pride.

 

"Well if he is really sorry, he should have called me again."   "So if he calls you again, will you answer the phone?"  

 

You nod and walk away. Right at the moment, you feel your phone vibrating in your purse.

 

"Don't take back your words, Son Hyein." Your friend sings beside you.  

 

As soon as your friend walks away, you smile at your phone. Who wouldn't be happy when your boyfriend tries desperately to hear your voice? You cough a bit in order to put a little bit act.

 

"Now you know your fault huh? Park Chanyeol." You scold without letting him speak a word.

 

 

"Emmm... is this Ms. Son?" Recognizing the stranger's voice, you can't help but disappointed and completely alert since Chanyeol never ever let the other people to use his phone. 

 

 

 

"Yea?"  

 

"I am sorry to inform this to you but the owner of this phone has been in the car accident and he has been..." You couldn't comprehend well in your head but only hear the words..

 

"the owner of this phone has been in the car accident..."

 

"the owner of this phone has been in the car accident"

 

Your phone slip out of your grasp then, you see your friend's eyes trying to realize what's going on.

 

"Ottoke???" You run out of the shopping mall to the Seoul Hospital. You are cursing mentally at yourself for being so stubborn and stupid. Meanwhile, the tears are running down your pale cheeks. You feel as if the world has fallen apart.

 

 

You rush to the reception and demand for Chanyeol's room but it seems that Chanyeol hasn't come out of the emergency operation room yet. You run down the alley to see his parents waiting by the door.

"Ahjumma." You walk up to his mum who has been sobbing hard, "How is Chanyeol, huh?"

"I don't know either." Mrs. Park looks up to you with sad eyes.

Right then, the door is clicked open, revealing the doctor in the green suit.

You sprint to the doctor, "How is Chanyeol??? Please tell me that he is fine!"

The doctor looks at you and says, "He will be recovered since we give our best but we can't guarantee that he will be fully recovered."

"What do you mean?"

"We just have to wait and see!"

You are now sitting by Chanyeol's side, waiting patiently as you watch him sleep. It has been a freaking year after Chanyeol has got into accident. You can't help but thank to god that Chanyeol is still alive. If not, you will never what you will have done to yourself.

Chanyeol stirs in his sleep when you grab his hand to hold. You hum the tune that he once taught to bring him back to the dreamland. You feel his other big hand putting on top of your hand.

"Are you awake now, Yeol?" You smile as you watch him rubbing his eyes as he tries to get up.

"Yeppie! But Yeol wants to sleep once more." Chanyeol protests as he closes his eyes again to sleep.

You shake your head and say, "You can't sleep all day long. You have to eat to live."

Chanyeol just pouts and try to sleep.

"Then you are not getting the bear that you ask me to buy yesterday." You warn.

Chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter