Luhan/ Yueliang ( I'm Madly In Love ) for ChunsaAngel21

...~Lim3Lov3™~... {A Collection of Scenarios & One Shots} [Author has no inspiration] #Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ChunsaAngel21
Name: Zhou Yueliang
Bias: Luhan
Scenario: (Author's Choice) When Luhan, who lives together with you, gets alert when a guy ask you out.

Author's Note Hi there! We are really glad for your request at our shop and thanks. Entertainment of our shop will be revealed in the following paragraph. We hope you would love this. Don't forget to show your reaction down there at the comment section ;P So, let's enjoy the show!

You skipped down the hallway, listening to the new song, "Overdose" which you downloaded last night. If someone saw you right now, they would laugh their off or even call you crazy since you were making your-so-called-masterpiece movements as you walked.

The hall was deserted so, you didn't need to care about what others might think of you. Plus, you wanted to listen to this new song since your different father and mother brother, Sehun's in the kpop idol group which was named after some sort of aliens. That was what you thought when Sehun told you about his audition and stuffs.

You guys were childhood friends. Even when Sehun was hell fabulous, your friendship with him had never changed. Strong friendship! He would always update you with his group's new music and dance moves.

Just then you sensed someone's presence. Abruptly, you stopped in tracks, clearing your throat awkwardly as you searched for any presence around the deserted hallway.

What if someone saw my silly dance???

You thought as your eyes roamed throughout the hall. 

Who cares if someone see my dance movements?

You scoffed at your own thought as you continued walking to the exist. Of course, you stopped dancing since you didn't want to be the hot topic of the week at school.

Unknowst to you, someone was laughing his off watching you around the corner.

 

Two Weeks Later:

You ran across the road in order to find the shelter since the rain was splating harshly onto you when you left home for school.

How silly of me to forgot my umbrella!

You cringed at the thought. Well, you were never careless and clumsy type. Instead, you were always prepared. You didn't know what had gotten into you to make a silly mistake.

In a flash, you didn't find any rain drops touching your body and you wondered why. You eyes trailed to your savior to find a handsome lean man on Earth. Your stomach turned all giddy at the sight of him. It was your first time felling this kind of desire in your nerve system.

It would be wrong if others think of you as you hadn't seen a single handsome man. Indeed wrong! You had met the six hot gorgeous guys alive ( inclusive Sehun ) every single evening, barging into your own house as if their home.

Back to the topic, you were not getting giddy because of the man's looks but there was something in him that attracted you. Your eyes rounded with curosity as you walked beside hiNone of you exchanged a word. It was your first time walking under an umbrealla with a guy. And the first time your heart beats madly just by a man's prescence.

You two approached the school gate and you guessed he was going to bid goodbye. Too bad you spent your time thinking about what to say to him while you were walking.

Guess I was wrong...

Again, you realised that you were wrong when he entered into the school compound together with you. You took a look at him again. Only then you took a notice of his uniform.

What a silly! How come I didn't know that he was also a student at my school.

"Arr.. you must be a new transfer here." You tried to bring up the conversation.

He didn't utter a word as he continued walking.

"Well then. Hi, I am Yueliang. Zhou Yueliang. As in the moon." I made a circle with my fingers.

He looked straight ahead and didn't reply anything.

Hello? Am I talking to a stone here? You wanted to yell out of irritation but you forced yourself to keep a smile on your scowling face.

"See ya around, dancing machine." He smirked before he walked off.

"Huh?"

You were left puzzled. It took a while to finally realize what he was saying. You gasped as you noticed where his words were going.

No way, he saw my dance??

You wanted to dig a hole and die.

That is so embrassing.. Out of all people, why him?

You startled as the bell rang. You rushed to the class. You took a deep breathe in order to calm yourself down before you walked into the class. You could hear the whole class whispers here and there. You didn't need to think twice to know what they were gossiping. It was about you and a new freak of course. What else could there be?

You rolled your eyes at your thought as you approached your deserted seat. You lazily laid your head over your desk and took a nap since the professor was no where in sight. In a mere second, you drifted off to dreamland.

Meanwhile. . .

Professor Wu walked in as usually with a new transfer trailing behind him.

"Ok class. We have new tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter