Lay/ Eunsang (Two As One) for EXOticmilktea

...~Lim3Lov3™~... {A Collection of Scenarios & One Shots} [Author has no inspiration] #Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXOticmilktea 

Name: Eunsung
Bias: EXO's Lay
Scenario: Eunsung and Lay are newleywed couple. For their first night, they decided to make dinner together. The problem is that Eunsung is not good at cooking, but being the stubborn girl, she keep telling that she can do it and Lay decide to see how she's doing. When Eunsung almost made a fire in the kitchen, Lay knew that it's not a good idea, so he end up cooking the dinner, and Eunsung would do simple task like chopping vegetables and simple task.

••••••

David Choi - By My Side (The lyrics match this scenario so aptly. Enjoy!:)

 

The sound of the wedding bells still echoes in Eunsang's ears. Reverie of him cupping her cheeks and kissing her lovingly. Family and peers clapping their hands in approval. They've gone through high and low, heaven and hell, black and whites, and all the events that had broken them apart, but here they are now, husband and wife. They cannot be more happier than this.

Tonight, they're on their honeymoon in Jeju, spending their first night under the warm moon light. Eunsang is determine to make Lay the happiest man alive. 

 

 "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach!" Eunsang beams brightly, her hands curl into a fist.

Suddenly, she hears a voice as she put on her apron. Of course, it's her husband.

"Baobei, what are you muttering about when you've already taken my heart?" Lay teases as he enter the room.

His entrance take Eunsang by surprise. "Oppa, I told you not to come here!" Eunsang pouted. 

Lay sauntered towards Eunsang, and slid his arms around Eunsang's waist from behind, sway her slightly, softly kissing her neck.

“Barefoot and in the kitchen,” he murmured. 
“Shouldn’t that be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen?” Eunsang chuckled.

Lay stopped swaying her and tensed up a bit.

"No! I mean..D- do you? I'm not--" Eunsang fidgeted her neck. 

"I want a child with you," Lay whispered. "But not just yet. I don't want to share you," he said possessively. 

Eunsang giggles. My husband doesn't want to share me. How cute can he get?

"Dui bu qi la.. I just want to see if you're okay. You know, you don't have to cook. How about we order a take out and snuggle on the couch?" Lay suggest.

As tempting as his suggestion is, Eunsang has her mind set on cooking for Lay--she thought it would make her a more attractive wife. Eunsang giggle at the thought.

"No." Eunsang wiggles herself out of Lay's warm chest and she felt empty all of a sudden. But Eunsang's strong mind is not going to be waver from Lay's sweet voice and seductive touch. This was also why Lay fell so deeply for her. It was her determination, her firmness of purpose, and her strong will that surprise Lay. 

Eunsang turns around.

"I want to cook for you. Lay, please understand." He could never refuse to Eunsang's puppy eyes. Reluctantly, he let go of her. 

Lay nods without refute, but still says, "Don't hurt yourself," and kiss Eunsang on her forehead before he left to the living room. 

She stares at her husband's back until it was out of her sight. She regret moving away from his arms, but that will have to wait. 

"Yosh! Let's do this!" 

Eunsang scrolled down her iPad, and her eyebrows furrowed to scrutinize the contents on google. 

"Best Romantic Recipe . Okay, I like this." Eunsang click on the link and a series of recipe showed up. 

Secretly Delicious Kung Pao Chicken. Yes, he'll like this.

Eunsang beams and decides to go with this recipe.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter