Kris/Serin ( So Weird, Don't Fall ) for tammieoh

...~Lim3Lov3™~... {A Collection of Scenarios & One Shots} [Author has no inspiration] #Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

tammieoh
Name: Oh Serin
Bias: Kris
Scenario: When your CEO, Kris, confessed his feeling on your birthday. ( A/N : Hi! I chose a scenario for you. I hope you enjoy the rest of the story! )

••••••

You crouched behind the car, trying not to make a sound. Your eyes darted to the surrounding as you tip toed a few meters behind your boss.

Where is that kid going again!? If I find him going into a club, he is so dead! you yelled in your mind.

As you ventured toward the dark graffited street, a creppy sensation went down your spine. You could smell the slimey grease from the wall and spiders crawling beiside. Oh, how you hate spiders. You try to endure it and kept walking down the appalling street when you met a pack of gangs.

              "Heyy, pretty lady. Shake that y thang for me," the guys with a skeleton tattooed on his right arm slurred from behind.

              "Woah-ho-ho, she's cute. we don't see girls like this everyday, I want her noww," the guys who seemed to be the boss demanded.

              "Roger that bratha, she's mine after you," the little less muscled guy said and the three guys approached you.  The leader of the gang grabbed you by your arms and pulled your face to look at him.

Meanwhile, Kris saw all the commotion. He knew you were following him the moment he left his office. He was going to come and confront the big guys which he knew he would defeat easily because he's a black belt in taekwondo (this too was forced, by the way.) He took one step toward you when he suddenly stopped.

             "Uh-Oh, wrong move,"you looked up at the tough guy and...smirked. 

These guys just messed with the wrong girl.

//PUNCH// //KICK// //HEAD BUMP// //WRESTLE// //PUNCH// //WRESTLE// //KICK//

The three man lied on the floor with green faces and blue bruises. The gang stumbled as they rushed to run away from the freaky monsterous innocent looking tough kungfu girl.

Kris just scoffed, Right, I forgot my deseased dad hired a high class assassin to be my personal assistant. It's a relief she didn't slit their throat. And it's a relief she don't know I like her yet. Else she'll kill me too. I guess I'll be dead this evening.

Today's your birthday and honestly, Kris just wanted to get you a surprise birthday present and... it wouldn't be a surprise with you following him around, right?

Kris quitely tip toed to prevent himself from being detected by you while,

               "AHEM"

He totally failed on his mini-Mission Impossible. sighhh..

Kris turned around with a crooked smile, "H-hii, Se-Serinn, I didn't see you there!" he waved his hands and stumbled forward. "You know, I was just going for a walk, in the aisle and all and hehehe. It's so nice to see you here-"

               "Save your lies for when you meet Madam Wu, Kris," you said and take his ears in your hands and pulled him back to the place where he belong, the office.

               "Ahh! ah! Serin-ah. Serin-ah. It's such a nice sunndy dayyyy won't you like to take a walk?" he suggested and wriggled his eyebrows cutely.

You tried to resist his weirdly-cute aegyo, "Yah, Angry Bird, it's work time and if I lose you out of my sight, I lose my job and you don't want that," you rejected his offer immediately.

               "Okay! Wait, if I go back. Will you make coffee for me like Minjung-shi does all the time?" he pleaded.

                "NO," Serin kept a straight face as she dragged you back to the office.

 Ugh, why is Serin so stubborn! *scoffs* She'll see what I'll do to her

 

In the office:

              "Mr. Wu! WHERE DID YOU GO!? Do you know how worried we were!?" Of course, you're worried or my mother will fire you or worse, chop your head off.

Kris leisurely hung his right hand on Secretary Jang,

              "Well, you see Secretary Jang, I was just taking a walk when Serin said she'll make me a nice cup of coffee with cute marshmallow toppings on top. So I'm back in my office," Kris gave a witty smile to you. "I think you should thank Serin-shi that I'm back," Kris raised his eyes.

Your eyes widened from what he said and waved your hands fervently at Secretary Jang, "No, no, no, he's ly-"

At that moment, Kris immediately covered your mouth with his huge hands and shut you up,

               "Secretary Jang, don't you think it would be a good idea to tell Serin-shi to immediately go make my refreshing coffee? I REALLY need caffeine in my systemmmmmm-." His voice trailed off when you stomped "not-so-hardly" with your high heels.

He let go of you immediately and forced a chuckle at Secretary Jang.

You knew he was the type of guy who will sought for what he want until he gets it. And he's doing this because you refused his offer just now. But man, he's just too lazy to do any work from the economic world

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter