Suho/Eunhye (So in Love) for exsuho1004

...~Lim3Lov3™~... {A Collection of Scenarios & One Shots} [Author has no inspiration] #Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

exsuho1004

You: Lee Eunhye
Bias: Suho
Scenario: When you went to support Suho at the concert with a home made lunch and a banner

You are in a white knee-longed dress which you received from Suho as a present last summer. You are longed to see him yet, his busy schedule is hindering him to come see you. So, you are left with no choice but to go and see him.

EXO has a concert today at Gangnam which is a little bit far from your house. Distance doesn't matter since you are so eager to see him today. You look back at the time to see that you have only 15 minutes left. Your eyes pop out, sensing that you are going to be late to the concert. You cringe at the thought of you going to be stuck inbetween the fan crowds. Without any further hesitation, you grab your purse and check at your profile in the mirror one more time. Then you check your lunch box for Suho. 

Suho has always loved your home made lunches. It is nothing special: just omelet and some kimbap yet, he uses to tell you that they are the most delicious things he could ever ask for.

You smile as you rush toward your father's old van and leave home for the concert. After a couple of minutes, your van approaches to the stadium. You can see the crowd lining up for the entrance. You park the van near the stadium, away from the angry impatient fans.

Who knows what they will do to your van if they can't get into the stadium?

You walk to the back stage entrance and see Kai talking to the guard by the entrance.

"Kai!" You call and wave him over.

He looks at you and smiles, "Eunhye, how have you been?"

"So far so good!" You answer back at him as you walk side by side with him. As soon as you enter the EXO dressing room, you can't help but start to search for one particular person.

"Looking for someone??" D.O asks you from the back.

You scoff, "Oh please, D.O! You know who I am searching for."

"Suho hyung is not here." Sehun replies me from the make-up table.

You look at Sehun with puzzled eyes.

"I mean he won't be here until the concert starts. He has to attend an interview from the magazine."

Your mouth forms an "o". Your face shows that you are a little bit disappointed that you don't get to meet Suho.

"Noona, Suho hyung will be here soon, ok?"

You force a smile but still you are upset that your expectation doesn't happen.

Kai comes back from the dress room, looking stunning as ever.

"So, you are gonna see us perform right?"

"Nah I don't know."

D.O barges in, "What do you mean you don't know?"

"It is just that I am not so sure of staying here. Oh guys! Will you please keep this for Suho?"

You hand them over Suho's lunch box and leave the stadium.

Suho rushes into the room after he comes back from the interview. As soon as he arrives, all of the make-up artists and stylists fawn over him for the concert. His whole face and body is being under the control of them yet, his eyes are searching for his beloved girl. He can't find her on the way to the dressing room and here too he can't find her.

His mind is wondering on where you would be. Are you late? Are you in danger somewhere? Are you again sandwiched between the fan crowds?

His worries keep pondering on and on that he can't really concentrate on the upcoming concert.

"Where are you, Eunhye?"

He mumbles for countless times. As soon as he is done with styling, his manager calls him to the back stage in which EXO is anticipating on going onto the stage. He sends them assuring smile as he approaches them. 

That is what the leader is for right? He can't show up with a long face before the concert to discourage his group.

"Hyung, noona just comes in and gives us the lunch box." Sehun whispered into his ears.

"Where is she?"

"She just left, hyung."

With that, the whole EXO walks over to the stage to perform. The whole moment Suho looks stiff, he can't really enjoy his moment on stage. His eyes keep wond

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter