Baekhyun/Minji (I'm Worried) for MyungGyuForever

...~Lim3Lov3™~... {A Collection of Scenarios & One Shots} [Author has no inspiration] #Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MyungGyuForever
Name: Lee Minji
Partner: Byun Baekhyun
Scenario: Author's Choice

••••••

You were on MT and Baekhyun got worried when you didn’t come back to camp.

(당신은...나는 바보입니다 (I'm A Fool) by 심태윤 (Stay))

 

He laughed in your face.

“What!? You? Minji, with a boyfriend,” Baekhyun scoffed. “That’s not possible.”

Baekhyun has been bullying you ever since Grade 3. You never get why he always had to pick you when there are hundreds or girls at school that he can bully. Just, why you?

“Baekhyun, leave me alone! For the last time, why don’t you just go trip some other girls?” you pushed his left shoulder with your palm.

“You know, I love it when you’re mad. It’s so y,” Baekhyun slurred.

 Byun Baekhyun, why can’t you just shut up? Why is it always like this in front of her!? He scolded himself for saying these stupid juvenile words to her in his mind, but his face showed otherwise. It has always been cold. Although his heart was screaming those three words, his rash mouth kept uttering words that would just make her despise him.

“Shut up, Baekhyun. I don’t know and I don’t want to hear a single word from you or anything concern about you!” you spat. “I HATE you Baekhyun, so just leave me alone!” you pushed him away and left for the scavenger hunt in the forest.

Baekhyun’s gaze followed you as you hiked into the woods. He loved how your ponytail swung side by side when you were walking. You were wearing a light pink cotton coat and a white T-shirt with navy blue shorts which bared your curves perfectly.  

Baekhyun thought it was amazing how you have always manage to make him burn in desire every time he sees you.

As you reach deeper inside the woods, the view of your back disappeared from Baekhyun’s sight.

He strode back into his camp house with a gaunt face. Baekhyun sat down on the sofa in front of the TV in the living room and switch on the TV.

A weather forecast was showing on the TV.

_The weather forecast for Gyeongnam area is that there will be higher rain fall in the forest in the evening. Please stay inside your house to not catch a cold at night._

Baekhyun switch the line to a Basketball channel, where the Lakers were going against the Celtics. He personally cheered for the Lakers, but this time when the Lakers were ahead of the Celtics, he found himself not having any energy to merry their victory.

He spent all day in the living room watching basketball games without going to the scavenger like the others.

“Hey! Baekhyun! It’s time for BBQ! Let’s go!” Chanyeol called at him.

Baekhyun looked at the wall clock. It’s 3:00 already? I guess, Minji’s back by now.

Baekhyun face brightened from the thought of seeing Minji. Even though he knew that Minji hates his guts.

 

Everyone gathered at the camp center headquarters ready to feed their famished belly.

Baekhyun eyes searched for Minji. He looked for the barbeque stand, the toilet, asked for where she was and even went into every camp houses to find her, but she was nowhere to be found. By five o’clock, Baekhyun was starting to panic. He couldn’t find her anywhere.

(Heora - Under The Moonlight 달빛이 지고The Moon Embraces The Sun OST)

“Mrs. Choi, have you seen Minji!? I can’t find her anywhere!?” Baekhyun asked. His voice showed vibrant impatience.

“Really!? Oh, yeah. I haven’t seen her since I came back. I think she’s left in the forest-,” Mrs. Choi’s last sentence triggered echoes in Baekhyun’s head.

..In the forest

..I think she’s left in the forest..

..higher rain fall …  Baekhyun remembered what the weather forecast had reported earlier today.

“Don’t worry Baekhyun, we can send a search team-,” before Mrs. Choi’s sentence ended Baekhyun was already long gone. He dashed into the forest.

Millions of thoughts were running in his mind. He could feel his heart beat drummed in his ears that they were deafening. His mind felt out of control, like it was going to explode if he didn’t find Minji the next s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter