Luhan/ Lina ( Defying Affinity ) for Train_girl

...~Lim3Lov3™~... {A Collection of Scenarios & One Shots} [Author has no inspiration] #Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Train_girl

Name-lina
Bias-luhan
Scenario-on the first day of lina's new school,she saw a guy helping a kid on the street & thought zat he was very kind. Later on she found that he was in the same school & class. Since she thought he was kind she asked him to be her friend b/c she is new. Turns out that luhan thinks that she is a fangirl & rejects her offer harshly. Later on after she adopted her school, she became friendly with everyone except for luhan giving him a cold shoulder but now he regrets it.

A/N : Helloo!! Hope you like this One Shot. Please Visit Again!~

(I love you, I love you - f(x) More Charming By The Day Ost)

••••••

 

He is beautiful. I know boys aren’t supposed to be, but his is.

“I’m sorry, if you really feel that uncomfortable talking to me forget this ever happened.”

               Does this means I don’t have to avoid him anymore?

 

 

 

Your POV:

I’m on my way to my new school and there’s a really bubbly girl walking in front of me. She has a rainbow candy in and smiles gleefully.  She hops forward at the candy and her two pigtails swing side by side very cutely.

I smile in envy. It would be nice if I can be like her. Give me 50% of her happiness and maybe I can pass today without all this nervousness that daunts me.  

The moment I thought of that the girl suddenly fell on her feet. My heart jumped abrubtly in shock. Oh no! I wished for fifty percent of her happiness and she fell! This is your entire fault Lina!

I immediately run forward to help her up when a boy around my age appears out of the blue. He quickly crouches down beside her and helps her up.

The girl keeps crying loudly and the echo of her voice pains me. I can’t help but feel guilty for my selfish thought.

“What’s the matter, princess?” he pats her head gently and pouts.

The girl raised her eyes, “Princess?”

The boy nods with a dazzling smile.

“I fell down and my candy’s smudged. I c-can’t eat anymore..” the girl frowns wiping her tears. Her eyes are red but she seems to have stopped crying the moment she saw the boy smiles.

His brows crease because he doesn’t seem to have a candy in disposal right now, and there’s a touch of disappointment on his face that makes the girl instantly regret complaining.

I know because I saw her eyes rise in concern.

“Oppa…” she shook his shoulder softly, afraid the bigger boy might cry.

The boy has his head down low and seems to look extremely depressed. He is almost pouting—sulky.

When suddenly, “TA DA!” he swiftly took out a candy bar from his pocket.

My eyes widened in surprise. I bet the girl’s surprised because I thought I got that tiny happy shock of my life. She giggles.

“Here’s a Taro flavor candy for you, princess. I hope you like Taro flavor,” he raises his eyes as if asking for the girl to answer.

The girl took the candy, immediately pulls out the plastic and plops the taro flavor candy into .

“Mr. Prince Charming, I think I’m going to love Taro flavor forever!” she giggles between her teeth and hugs the boy taking him by surprise.

He gasps, but hugs the girl back, his eyes forming a crescent moon.  Wow..He is beautiful. I know boys aren’t supposed to be, but he is.

He seems content that he’s helped the poor little girl who fell down because of…my inner thought. Oh now, I feel guilty all over again. Oh! Pleaseee.. she got herself a prince charming, which I find charming, too.

Oh my god! Did I just think of that? It must be all the jumpy nerves. But then your inner voice screams

”He seems nice! Hit on him!”

I shook my head fervently, and yelled, "Shut Up! You've caused enough trouble his morning already!"

“But don’t you think you should thank him for helping the kid? After all, it’s your subconscious that wants her 50% luck. You caused this! Go thank him!”

I hate it when my inner lady’s right. If I don’t do this I will feel guilty for days. That’s just who I am. “FINE!” I yell at her and saunter toward him.

He’s wearing the same uniform as me. Perhaps we go to the same school? Maybe he can be my first friend. Hm, that’d be nice.

Thank god he’s walking really slowly. I could catch up to him very easily.

“Um,” I tap his shoulder and he turns around.

My face met his chest because he’s quite tall for my height. He looks at me blankly and I feel myself flush and all thoughts in my head swipe off from his one look. My heart thumb in my chest and all of a sudden I feel heat all over my body.

“So handsome,” I whispered with a sigh.

I feel my shoulder slump a little and after a split second I attain my consciousness.

OHMYGOSH! What did I just said!???????? WHAT DID I JUST SAID!!!?? SO HANDSOMEEE!???? ARE YOU FREAKINGGGG CRAZY LINAAA!!?????????????????

“What!?” He looks assaulted.

“hi! I mean, can we be friends??” I stutter. What? Be friends!? We just freaking met!  

I just want to build up a space rocket and blast myself out to whatever planet and never come back to this surface call Earth.

“Friends? Why should I be? I don't even know you to begin with.” he spat.

The Prince Charming from before all disappears, gone with the wind.

“I-“ I started but was cut off.  

“I bet you don't know me as well. Plus, I hate talking to the strangers, especially the ones like you so, don't appear in front of me again.”

And he walks off from me.

I stare down at my fingers. This is so embarrassing.

 

Don’t appear in front of me again.
 

Don’t appear in front of me again.
 

Don’t appear in front of me again.

 

It echoes in my mind. Hot with humiliation, I edge off to school. I hope he’s a senior or year younger. I don’t think I’ll be able to face him.

 

 

I tap my foot waiting for Mr. Kim, my homeroom teacher, to call my name, so I can enter my classroom. What happened this morning can be forgotten. Yup.  Out of sight, out of mind, right? Yes, we won’t be in the same class. A discordance of shouts and talks can be heard from inside the room. I can hear the drags of chairs, then a moment of silence ensued when Mr. Kim announce that a new student will be joining them. I feel a tight knot starting to form in my stomach. Please don’t vomittt.

“Come in.” Mr. Kim called out and I know it’s my cue to go inside.

I brace on my straps and slide the door away.

I have my head low and the moment I look up I see a pair of familiar charming eyes. No wonder it’s charming, it’s Prince Charming for GOD SAKE!! My face flushes the moment our eyes meet and I don’t know where to hide. His eyes looks shock as well but the embarrassment that’s building up inside me is not stopping. I hunch down my head to avoid his gaze. I can’t. It’s too embarrassing.

Don’t appear in front of me again.

 

Don’t appear in front of me again.

 

His words echo in my mind again.

“Lina, you may introduce yourself to the class,” I heard Mr. Kim says. 

 “A-annyeonghasaeyo, L-lina imnidah. Please take care of me through the year”

I try to sound sturdy but my voice just came out as a stutter. Fortunately, everyone in the class greets me politely.

When I look up again, the boy from before is observing me and he abruptly turn away when one of his friends playfully bumps his shoulder and shows him something probably exciting in his phone.

“Lina, you can sit on that empty seat in front of Luhan.” Mr. Kim pointed at an empty seat.

I just want to dig up a hole, crawl inside there and never get out. Great, this is the biggest irony ever. He told me not to appear in front of him again and here I am sitting in front of him as nonchalantly as possible. I hope he don't see my shoulders shaking. Thank god, we’re not face to face or I won’t be able to hide the scarlet on my cheeks.

 Luhan’s h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter