Kai/Taehee ( One, Two, Three, Magic ) for Exo4ever02

...~Lim3Lov3™~... {A Collection of Scenarios & One Shots} [Author has no inspiration] #Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo4ever02
Name: Hwang Taehee
Bias: EXO's Kai

Scenario: when kai gets jealous of Taehee's cat because Taehee love to play with her cat.

 

••••••

                  "Chance!" Sehun sang happily.

Sehun took a card from the monopoly board and turned his Chance card, “Get out of jail, get out of jail, get out of jail pleaseeeeee,” he muttered inwardly with his left eyes closed.  

 DRUNK IN CHARGE: FINE $20

                “Noooo!!!” Sehun exclaimed as he bang his head against the board.

                 “Yah, yah, yah,  you’re going to shove away my baby kitty,” Baekhyun quickly grabbed his miniature Helllo Kitty from the board that he use as his mover and rubbed its head as if Sehun had hurt it just now.

From the word kitty, Kai threw his fist at the board and all the movers, chance cards, token and dice all spread across the room.

Suho, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun expression went to, WHAT-HAVE-YOU-DONE-KAI state whilst D.O. was just D_____O

                 “Man, What is wrong with you!? Are you thirsty? Did you drink blood this morning?” Suho asked, half mad, half worried for his coven members.

Chanyeol being the biggest Jongin fan he is, he exactly knew what Kai was feeling.

                  “Guys, it’s not that, look,” Chanyeol pointed at you.

You were playing with your cat, Hugs Frankies, you called him Kies, a cute nickname for short.

You sat 2 meters behind Kai. He shook and breathed heavily as you yet again said sweet, cute things that he want to hear from you to THE CAT (as Kai refer to Hugs)

                   “Omo, omo, my Kies so cuteeeeeee, give me a kiss kiss,” you ruffled Frankies's fur and mushed his cheeks twice, left and right. Frankies meowed from your kiss.

huh, looks like it likes it. That erted little fur ball!

Kai's eyes twitched for the octet time today. He can't stand it anymore. Either he crush his teeth into this cat and tear it apart or it just dropped dead. Period.

He stood up and went to sit down infront of you looking straight into your eyes.

                  "Taehee, choose one, me or THIS," He pointed at Frankies and his head move backward as if Frankies was some kind of virus. Frankies who was his paws cutely and rubbing his head with his other paw, looked up at you with his round eyes.

Without any hesitation, you answered, "This," you held Frankies in your arms and squeezed him.

Kai's eyes widened, "Yah! Are you being serious!? You will give me up for this fur ball?" Kai exclaimed.

                   "Heyy, don't call him that! You'll hurt his feelings!" you frowned and smiled inwardly. You've always known Kai's been jealous of your cat. But you can't help it. You just love your cat a lot. You love Kai too but, sometimes it's fun teasing him on purpose to make him explode in anger because he's just too cute when he does that.

                 "Jongin-ah, how many times have I told you? I love Kies more than you. Which part of I love him more than you do you not understand??" you pretend to get mad. When you see Kai pout you knew it was working. It's not everyday you see a vampire pout. The laughters in your head were fighting to escape.

                 "Chinja, Hwang Taehee, do you really not lov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter