Kris/DJ (His Guardian) for ChunsaAngel21

...~Lim3Lov3™~... {A Collection of Scenarios & One Shots} [Author has no inspiration] #Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ChunsaAngel21 

You: Do Jung Ae aka DJ for short
Bias: Wu Yi fan
Scenario: When he found out on his 19th birthday that his boyish best friend(he fell in love with) was his guardian angel.    

Jungae, or DJ was sitting at the front of a cafe. She was waiting for her best friend, Wu Yifan, or Kris that he likes to be called. Today is his 19th birthday , and she want for it to be memorable to him. It's about time that she confess her secret to that tall boy with an innocent soul, a deep secret that she had been hiding to him for the last 5 years. She wrapped her cold hands around the cup of hot chocolate, and waited for him. She unknowingly looked up to see Kris approaching the cafe with his hands stuffed inside his coat. His face was red from the cold, and he was puffing out his cheek, which looked incredibly adorable to her eyes. DJ stood up as the boy drew closer to her.

"You just had to meet outside, didn't you?" Kris complained, as he took a sit in front of her.

"Oh, you're such a baby Kris. Man up! This is nothing!" DJ said as she lightly slapped the boy on the arms, but he showed no expression.

"So, why did you want to see me?" Kris asked and DJ sat down with a smile.

"It's your birthday today, and I want it to be something memorable for both of us."

"Is that your way of asking me out on my birthday?" Kris said and leaned forward, and DJ moved back a little. "You know, I will go anywhere with you." Kris suddenly spoke, which startled Jungae that it made her to feel embarrassed.

"This is serious!" DJ exclaimed, and Kris chuckled.

"I was just kidding." Kris said and placed his hand under his chin and gaze into her deep brown eyes. "You look cute today." A warm smile spread at the corner of his lips as he look at her. 

DJ felt embarrassed because it was a first time that someone called her cute. "Dude, I'm just wearing a shirts and a pants with a sweater, what is there to be cute about?" DJ spoke in a boyish way, as she wanted to hide her feminine side. 

"Very neat and casual, I like it."

DJ rolled her eyes. "You sure have a strange taste in woman."

With that, Kris only laughed at her statement, and took the hot chocolate from her and drank them.

"H-hey!" DJ exclaimed. "That was mine!"

"Sharing is caring, haven't you heard?"

"Whatever." Jungae said and stood up. "Let's go, I'm taking you out today."

"Yesssss!" Kris cheered like a little boy and stood up. "I'll meet you at the pizza stand~"

"Hey, wait a minute!"

It was too late because Kris was already running toward the pizza stand. DJ sighed at her immature friend, and was to about to follow her friend. She then immediately came to a stop when she saw a motorcycle driving in full speed, right at Yifan's direction. 

"Oh no, Yifan, watch out!" DJ shouted, and that is when Kris turned to the side, only to see the motorcycle coming toward his direction.

DJ immediately ran toward Kris, and stood in front of him with her arms spread.

"Are you crazy?" Kris shouted, but DJ only winked at him.

"Just watch."

Kris was confused, but decided to listen to his friend and nodded his head.

"Stop!" 

Suddenly everything stopped at her command. Everything around them stopped, except for Kris and Jungae. Kris looked at his friend in shocked, but DJ only smiled. She then grabbed the taller by the arms and ran toward the pizza stand. Once DJ and Kris were at their destination, DJ snapped her finger and the motorcycle driver sped through the road as if nothing happened, and it was the same for the other people as well.

DJ smiled at her complishment and clapped her hands together.

"Whoa!" Kris exclaimed in shocked and looked at his friend. "How did you do that?"

"It's easy." DJ shrugged as if it was nothing. "It's what I'm supposed to do, to protect you."

"Protect... me?" Kris was confused, but DJ only smiled.

"I'll tell you, but first, let's eat something, I'm hungry after my work."

With that, DJ walked inside the pizza stand. Kris was still surprised as he didn't believe everything that happened to him right before his eyes. With that thought aside, he followed her, hoping to hear an answer from her soon.

~~

Kris was once again surprised after hearing Jungae's confession. A secret that she had been hiding for him for the past 5 years. Kris dropped the pizza on his plate in shock, while DJ was casually drinking her soda.

"Yo, just hold on a minute! Is this true? That you're an- angel?" Kris asked again to be sure.

"A guardian angel to be exact." DJ corrected her friend, who was now hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter