Kyungsoo/ Mi Rae ( Maudlin Drunkard's Confession) for MissTK

...~Lim3Lov3™~... {A Collection of Scenarios & One Shots} [Author has no inspiration] #Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

MissTK

Name: Park Mi Rae
Bias: EXO's D.O.
Scenario: Mi Rae and D.O. are best friends, but Mi Rae have feelings for him. Thinking that he likes someone else, she get drunk and end up confessing to him and actually D.O. loves her too.

••••••

              “When are you going to die and stop ruining my life,” you mutter sarcastically under your breath when D.O. flashes you a smile.

He chuckles and salutes you in a mockery and your heart experiences that tiny fillip it always does when he smiles.

You frown, and then snicker.

He’s helps you, again.

Around this time, your mind has automatically interpret this as him telling you, “Mi rae, babyyyy kiddo, you will always need my help.” And you will always retort, “I don’t need your help! Candy monster.” D.O's is a CANDY FREAK. (he collect different flavors of candies and keep them in a pillow1) Although, he doesn’t mind you calling him that, he gets extremely mad when you call him Candy Monster in front of people, especially in front of Jiyeon. Tsh.

Alright, back to the scene.

              “Duck!” you shout at D.O and bend your waist as a kick flew in front.

              “Thanks.” Now, D.O’s back touches yours and both of you glances sideways to the upcoming attack the enemy’s going to throw.

You grunt a little when the enemy’s knuckle come loading in. You swiftly kick him in the stomach and he flew a few spaces from you until he finally falls down, and you ran over to your partner to back him up.

               “All units down,” the other line started from the ear piece.

               “Affirmative.” You run towards the area where the bomb’s implanted.

You circulate around the rest of the room then see a timer bomb instilled on a metal box.

               “Red,” he confirmed.

              “Ok, you’re sure about that, right?” you fidget and took out your knife.

               “Yes.”

Your face crinkles and sweats bead on your forehead. You quickly wipe it off nervously. This may be the first and last time you will ever get to diffuse a bomb if it explodes.

C’mon fingers. You can do this.

Red’s cut.

The timer didn’t stop.

                 “What should we do!?” you panicked. “It’s not stopping!”

                 “Calm down.” D.O steps forwards and meticulously examine the bomb. He tries cutting the green one. It’s worth the try. Either dies when the bomb explodes or dies trying.

Time’s ticking and diffusion’s a failure.

Finally there’s only 10 seconds left.

                 "That's it, we're both dead." D.O. stares at the timer, transfixed.

Really!? This is the end? Are we going to die?

                 "The doors are locked. There’s no reception. Mi rae, we might not make it. I guess this is it, huh? D.O. looks downcast, then chuckles.

Things are going too fast. What? We’re going to die?!

If I'm going to die, it's now or never. I should tell D.O. Tell him! "D.O. hear me out," you whispers.

                  "hm? haha.. Well, at least I'm glad I get to die with my best friend." He shrugs off. He keeps saying things and you don’t get a chance to say anything.

 00:05 

When you hear 'best friend' it stabs a huge sting in your heart.

Best friend, I'll always be it and you'll always like Jiyeon. What's the point in telling him?

You look at his given up, yet cheerful eyes. How can one keep smiling even at the brink of death? Well, that idiot.

It’s quiet and the only thing you can hear is the ticks of the time bomb.

                  "Actually Mirae I-...." His words are incoherent in your ears whilst you are in your own sad thought bubble.

 00:03 

                  "Did I tell you how much of a baby you are?" D.O force a chuckle.

And you kick him.

 00:02 

And with no warning you feel hotness behind your eyes. All the memories with D.O. flash back like images in an old film.

You refuse to let tears fall because crying will only obscure the vision to see him.

  00:01 

                   "Don't be afraid, I'll be here," are the last words you hear from him when the timer stopped ticking. Your eyes are close.  

It’s quiet-really quiet. Not an explosion heard or debris spreading sideways.

It is just... quiet. Is it supposed to be this way?

 

 

 

 

2 hours later:

                 "Good Job on the last mission! Agent Park and Agent Do. Both of you may take a rest for the rest of the day, please put yourself in alert for any further notice," the captain shakes your hands and D.O's earn a nod.  

You head out of the room, the building and back home.

Apparently, the last mission was a success since it wasn't a bomb needed to be diffuse from the beginning. You are supposed to wait for the timer to stop so that the stolen inside the box will open up, then the KNPA2 will confiscate it.

 

You don’t know if you’re supposed to feel relieve or depress?

Relieve, that you’re still alive, and depress, that you will probably take your feeling for him to your grave.

But looking at the bright yet dark side, everything’s going to be normal again. The kind of normal where you see D.O and Jiyeon hang out every day and well, you looking at D.O looking into Jiyeon's eyes when she's talking.

She's pretty, witty and bright. Her hair's perfect. There's nothing she can't do. Oh how her eyes shines bringly like rainbows and unicornsss.

Okay, stop it. Mi rae. You’re making yourself feel worse.

You place a pack of Soju that you bought from the market on the kitchen island. It’s going to be your first time drinking alcohol and people says it’s reallyeffective when you are depress or when you can’t stop thinking about someone. You thought you will worship alcohol if it can swoop away your affection for him completely or at least make images of D.O. and Jiyeon disappear in your head.

Being you, before getting into it, you tapped on your phone, “the effect of drinking alcohol,” on the google search engine.

You clicked on the first link that appears on your screen: takeaboutalcohol.com

And it appears,

                 The drinker may lapse in and out of consciousness.

                 Their senses will be less sharp - they may not be abl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter