Chen/ Minji (What You Mean To Me)for MyungGyuForever

...~Lim3Lov3™~... {A Collection of Scenarios & One Shots} [Author has no inspiration] #Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MyungGyuForever

Name: Lee Minji
Partner: EXO's Jongdae
Scenario: Jongdae is trying to get Minji back by singing and surprising her with an event (with the help of EXO).

••••••

You remember the day.

The day Jongdae had hugged you tightely and told you to never let him go.

You could still feel his warmth embracing you under the rain.

Now the only embrace is the soft ivory bed that you were sleeping on.

Not Chen, not the man who left you

You and Chen have become strangers ever since he left for Seoul to be a singer.

Your thoughts were disturbed by a vibration from the desk beside your bed.

=======================

7:30pm From : Baekhyun

MINJI!! SOS! Chen's back but something happened to him.

I think it's fatal!

=======================

J-Jongdae is b-back? Fatal? Is he hurt anywhere!? 

Your heart drummed in your chest as you grabbed your hoodie and dash for the door.

Thoughts were running in a whirlpool through your mind as you ran down the stairs.

You didn't care that your hair was a mess or that you were still in your pajamas or that the weather was so cold to be going outside. All that matters was to find Chen.

Your foot slipped and you started to fall.

You had your eyes closed when someone caught you in his arms. A pair of strong arms were holding you when you opened your eyes.

 

It was Kris.

"Woah Woah.. slow downnn" he chuckled. "Where do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter