Woohyun/HyeJi (Runaway Princess) for xoxomylove

...~Lim3Lov3™~... {A Collection of Scenarios & One Shots} [Author has no inspiration] #Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

xoxomylove

Chapter 23: You: Kang Hye Ji
Bias: Infinite's woohyun
Scenario: When Woohyun beg HyeJi to go to a party and it ends up bad. (A/N) : This is my first time writing an Infinite and Joseon era scenario! I did my besttt. And pre reminder. . This scenario did end up bad. I didn't make it happy ending. Hope you still like it :)  Request again! ^^
 

••••••

"Please! Just for once?" Woohyun pleaded. "I will listen to whatever you say if we go to this dinner, Dad would never allow me to go alone!"

"How many times do I have to tell you, young master. You are not allowed to go to that dinner! I don't want any kinds of dangers afflicted on you if it is the last thing I do." HyeJi rejected Woohyun's pleas sternly.

Being the bodyguard of the Nam family has never been easy for Hyeji as Woohyun is impetuous and childlike. Woohyun exhaled deeply and ruffled his hair impatiently.

"Well how many times do I have to tell you that going to a birthday dinner is hardly dangerous, but innocuous! And we’re just going to the east prince’s pavilion for his birthday celebration. There’s nothing to be worried about." 

HyeJi's ears perked up.

“You mean the second east prince?” Hyeji asked curiously.

“Yeah! It’s Prince Myungsoo’s birthday.” Woohyun said mischievously.

Hyeji heart flutters for a second when she heard his name.

 "The day after tomorrow is his birthday?" Hyeji asked. She tried to sound not so interested, but failed to do so.

 When Woohyun raise his I-know-you-like-Myungsoo eyebrows, Hyeji blushed.

 "Since when did you become so friendly with the prince of the east!"  Hyeji grunted.

 "Ahem, since ancient history." You are just really bad at hiding your feelings. What is that pretty face good at anyways? But I have to use him to get what I want. Love is weakness, Kang protector. "I can't possibly let him down. You know how much he's expecting to see me!” Woohyun added.

            HyeJi had a slight affection for Myungsoo, ever since the two princes of the East came to visit the North with their parents. HyeJi’s father was still alive back then, and all was at peace, until later he passed away and her step mother claimed the throne.
            As HyeJi and her brother, Jang Dong Woo, were still young and naïve back then, they knew none of the law, and so they fell into their step mother’s submission. HyeJi and Dong Woo were hidden from everyone. They weren’t even allowed to see each other, but HyeJi accepted this because her mother manipulated her that a real princess only gets to see her family after eighteen.
            The day before her eighteenth birthday, when HyeJi was practicing archery, a nobel servant who’s been loyal to the Jang family told her that prince Dong Woo has died from food poisoning since two years ago. HyeJi only then realized that her step mother had been lying to her, and she didn’t even get the chance to say good bye to her brother. HyeJi tried to confront her step mother, but she attempted to kill HyeJi.
            HyeJi managed to escaped. However, to assure her safety, she changed her name to Kang HyeJi instead of Jang Hyein. Now she lives her life quietly as the Nam’s family’ bodyguard, hidden from the North for fear she would get killed.

"No, even if that's the case, I am still not letting you go." Hyeji muttered firmly.

"Fine! Then I shall go by myself, and if something happens to me, they will have your head! Ha Ha Ha," Woohyun threatened. HyeJi just want to grab him by his neck and smack him to the wall, see if it breaks his stubborn head.

Maybe if it’s just dinner. I don’t think there will be much people. And it's Prince Myungsoo's birthday.

"Okay, fine. We're going, but you behave!" Hyeji scolded Woohyun.

 

 

           They arrived at a huge pavilion. Music was blaring from the inside that Hyeji started to doubt if they were really going to a dinner. After all, dinner doesn't require loud, upbeat music.

"Young master, where are you going?" Hyeji tried to pull her hand back, but Woohyun's pulling her.
"And those aren't dinner clothes! Why are you dressed like you're going to a party!?" Hyeji asked, confused as Woohyun wasn't doing what she expected.
Bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter