Baekhyun/Taeyeon ( You, I love You ) for bunny5760

...~Lim3Lov3™~... {A Collection of Scenarios & One Shots} [Author has no inspiration] #Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

bunny5760

Name: Taeyeon
Partner: Baekhyun
Scenario: there best friends that turn into lovers

 

 

You rushed down the hallway, screaming sorry all the way down as you bumped into serveral students. Today was your first day at school and guess what?

You were late to homeroom class, again.

Blame yourself for being unable to wake up early in the morning. You halted once you took recognize of your room number.

Brushing away your bangs you steadied yourself in order to look neat and presentable.

You whispered to yourself, "Fighting!" before sneaking into the class.

You arrived at your seat smoothly without the teacher taking notice of you since you were an expert when it comes to sneaking into the class. It was like a daily routine, since you did it like almost every single day during the academic school year when you were young.

The only difference from those years was that you were alone sneaking into the class. Now you have Baekhyun to sneak in together. Speaking of Baekhyun, your eyes wondered around the class with hopes to find Baekhyun. As you expected, he was not in the class yet.

You heaved a sigh and jotted down the notes, listening to the boring lecture of the day.

"I wonder where Baekhyun oppa is...," one of the girl wondered.

Your ears perked up at the mention of his name. You scoffed, knowing that they were fangirls of Baekhyun. Baekhyun had been popular since the high school year started. His handsome figure proved everything why he should be the kingka of the school.

"I can't wait to see him," another girl whined.

You mentally chuckled since you always see him after school, at home and on holidays too. (God bless this soul)

You unknowingly wished Baekhyun to be with you and to tease you (though this sounds weird even to you.) Like this morning when you were brushing your teeth. He had insisted that his teeth were more whiter and shiner and more KISSABLE.

However, you scoffed mentally and smiled again trying to focus on your non-baekhyun notes.

Just then, you heard girls squealing. You thought it was annoying like hell. Yet, once you looked up, your annoying mind drifted away when Baekhyun flashed a smile at you.

That moment everything around you stopped. The way he smiled took your breathe away. Your eyes met Baekhyun's and your mind started fangirling over him as your heart durmmed hard when he made his way toward you.

"Good morning, Taeyeon!" He beamed at you while you greeted him back with a smile. You could feel the glares from some girls and envious stare from some. It was not that you mind them though.

The fact that Baekhyun didn't interact with any other girl except you make you feel more special.

You liked every bits about Baekhyun: the way he walk, the way he talk, the way he smile, the way he gets annoy and the way he becomes childish.

You have been crushing on him since you were young. Girls may like him because of his looks, but you?

Of course, you think he's handsome, but then what made you different from others was that you like him for his personality, knowing everything about him; his childish behaviors and playful habits.

It was funny that through all those years he didn't take notice of your feelings. Yes, he is that dense and you were that good at keeping secrets.

"Argh! These girls won't stop drooling over me, right?" He made an annoying face, looking around.

"Awwn.. our kingka is getting annoyed huh?" I .

"So, you think that I am handsome and hot too??" He raised his eyebrow, turning his face toward you. Being afraid that he might notice your feelings, you violently shook your head, denying the truth.

"Don't worry! You may be handsome but for me, your childish behavior would give in anyway," you scoffed, hoping that he won't notice your blushing cheeks. They were hot very hot. You could feel the heat evaporation out of your epidermis.

At that moment, Luhan's hand reached out.

"Taeyeon, are you sick?" His hand touch your forehead and seached your face. He live together with you too. Baekhyun, Luhan and you share the same house.Your eyes widened at his touch and quickly removed his hands.

"No, I am perfectly fine." You huffed.

"Then you must be blushing." He smirked. I glared at him. Baekhyun glared at him. Only you didn't notice.

"No way. What a funny joke, haha!" you scoffed at Luhan.

What's wrong with Luhan today? He's acting all boyish. You wondered.

Luhan grinned at Baekhyun, and Baekhyun's eyes narrowed.

These days baekhyun was paying extra attention to you and he kept asking if you've found a boyfriend or a crush.

Why is he even that interested?

You unknowingly your lips nervously.

Baekhyun was fighting back the urge to kiss those lips. Unlike you, he didn't know when and why he fell for you. He wasn't sure of his feelings toward you until he recognized that you had secret admirers.

Well you had never realized that. You actually never focused on any other person other than Baekhyun. Right there and then, he would feel jealous over the fact that there were boys out there who were checking you out.

But then, he wasn't completely sure whether you felt the same way as he did. He didn't want to ruin your relationship with him. He didn't want to be feel awkward. He was afraid that you might start avoiding him.

You noticed Baek staring at you with the eyes filled with warm and something that you couldn't comprehend well. You waved your hand in front of him.

"Hey, welcome to Earth. Are you off to somewhere?"

Baek smiled at you. He was indeed being creepy.

"What's wrong with you? And why are you staring at me?"

"It is because I-" *BRANNNG* What? What is he going to say!?

Baekhyun was trying to say something but then because of the bell, you didn't get the words.

You stared at him dumbfounded.

"What did you just say?" You asked him but he gave you a smile and walked away without telling anything.

Argh stupid bell. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter