Luhan/ Mi Ya ( Love Locked ) for MissTK

...~Lim3Lov3™~... {A Collection of Scenarios & One Shots} [Author has no inspiration] #Hiatus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MissTK
Name: Kim Mi Ya
Partner: exo's Luhan
Scenario: Luhan and Mi Ya get stuck in training room inside S.M. building on a cold night, and then Luhan confess his feelings towards Mi Ya

••••••
My heart’s thudding. I look fruitlessly on the wooden sheet vinyl and I know I’ve lost it.  The only thing I’m not supposed to lose in the whole world, my mind.

I could feel the heat on my body and there’s no point hiding that I need it.

 

3 hours ago:

“Thank you so much sunbae-nim! I won’t forget your kindness!” you bowed continuously as Eun-hyuk of Super Junior walks away.

You jingle your keys and jumped merrily, “YES! I got the practice room tonight!”

Sure, you have your own practice room at home, and it might sound very awesome and cool. It’s not. Becauseeeeee your practice room is IN THE GARAGE. Exciting huh?

So, THANK GOD FOR TONIGHT!

 

9 pm.

You stepped through the threshold of your practice room; the synthetic lights blinded you for a moment and dimmed as you stroll inside.

Perfect. Nobody’s in here.

Soon as you got into the room you opened the heater because it was cold. You shuffled through your back pack and took out your ipod. As you insert your ipod to the speaker, you saw someone at the door looking at you.  

It was your neighbour, Luhan. You knew that Luhan had came back from his concert in Hong kong because you always read the news of EXO on twitter and almost every where. EXO's in the magazine, billboard and even on cars. It's amazing how Luhan had turned from being just your neighbour to a world wide star.

“Oh, hey, Luhan. What are you doing here this late at night?” you raised your eyes.

He looked a little taken aback but decided to walk inside.

“I’m,” he pondered for a bit before he reply, “just..here to get my shoes,” he said and went to the left end of the room.

You were stifled a little from his presence and stop doing anything that you were doing before. You played with your nails a little and just stood there with your back to him, unwilling to turn around.

Luhan leaned in to look for his shoes. He scrutinized the shelf meticulously, looked for the top and bottom before finally saying, “Ah, there it is.”

He put the shoes inside his sports bag and stood up to leave.

You turned around to say something only to see his back turned to you and the door slide shut.

“I..was going to ask you to come have dinner at our place, like before..” you muttered, feeling disappointed that he left.

You the music and EXO's Baby don't Cry started playing. You started to move in flow and started dancing to the song you were going to present at the monthly assessment.  

( Even If I Live Just One Day - 49 days ost )

Meanwhile, when the music starts, Luhan stood at the door with his back leaned on it. These are not even my shoes. I’m such an idiot.

You continued to practice for a few hours. It was 11 pm and you were still dancing. There was another knock on the door.

“Who is it?” you called out.

The door slid open and weary Luhan came in and the door slid shut behind. You thought your heart jumped when you saw him, but it must be because you were dancing just now.

“LUHAN!, omo, why are you still here?” you asked.

Luhan, just tell her you want to stay. It’s not that hard.

“Um, nothing. What are you doing?” he asked.

“Practicing.. as usual,” you smiled a little.

“I’m going back home. Want to go together? S-Since it’s late,” he try to say as nonchalantly as possible.

Suddenly, two beeps came from the automatic door and the lights went off.

…….

“Aish, these kids, didn’t even lock the doors after practicing. It’s so late. I better shut this place and leave,” the maintenance ahjussi mumbled to himself.

The keys jingled as he placed them on his waist as he head for home after giving a massive yawn. He was too tired to hear the bangs on the other side of the sound p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter