Moving In

Who would you end up with?

 

Chapter 2

Nancy’s POV

I woke up pretty early today to get ready to get to the airport. I’m going to miss this old place of mine. I’m feeling a little bit guilty for not saying my goodbye to my friends. Oh well, Time take off to the airport!

~1:00~

My plane started to take off, I started crying. ‘Good-bye Australia' was my last words I shoot out of my wavering mouth. 

~Incheon airport~

I rushed off the plane and started to get my luggage. After I got it, I planned to call my auntie to tell her I’m fine. ‘SHOOOT!’ I yelled so loud the people around me was staring at me like i was crazy! How can I lose my phone! How can I contact anyone! –panic attack-. When I was panicking someone tapped me on the shoulders.

Kevin’s POV

‘Miss, I think you dropped your phone’ I said tapping her shoulder. She turned around and stared at me. i said it once more, ‘ miss, I think this is yours’ I handed her phone to her and walked away. She was cute, I started to get mesmerised when suddenly...

‘KEVIN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WE SHOULD BE ON OUR WAY TO OUR NEW DORM NOW! HURRY UP AND GET OVER HERE!’ Soohyun hyung screamed across the airport.

 I stayed quiet, nodded at her and ran to our van.

Nancy’s POV

Tha-.. 'I couldn’t finish saying thank you when he left.

I needed a way to contact him back and thank him properly. I walked out of the airport and waited for a taxi. Once getting shoved around by some native koreans because it was packed, I got onto a taxi and showed the taxi driver the address and we went off. Luckily I could speak Korean or else I would’ve been so dead right now.

I thanked the driver and paid him the money. Phew, I got here quickly and safely.  

I walked into the building and went to the reception, I saw 7 hot guys standing there too. I was scared to go there for some reason, but if I don’t go I would never get my keys. So I walked slowly behind a flower vase and waited for those flower boys to walk away...

Kevin’s POV 

The rest of the members were getting the keys. I turned around and saw a familiar face, its like i seen her before but i don't know her.  I hate having a fish brain! ughh! 

'We're done!' Eli said to me and pushed me to the lift.

Nancy's POV

YES! they're gone, now i can go and get my keys without any hassle. 

i went up to start packing when i heard loud banging next door, i told myself to ignore it but it was so annoying! i could not stand it anymore! i took my keys and knocked the door on the next door.

Dongho's POV

-KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK- i heard while i was watching TV. i ignored it, it might be some crazy fan that found out where we lived. 

-KNOCK KNOCK KNOCKKKKKK- The noise came again, 'UGH' where are those hyungs when you need them. I stood up and opened the door, i saw the girl looking down and continued knocking. She didn't even noticed i opened the door already, more worse she knocked my face! What a good start. 

Nancy's POV

I continued knocking and knocking, no one would open up! i knocked more and more till someone opened the door, i was so focused on thinking about how to tell my new neighbours to shush i didn't even noticed the door was already opened and I WAS KNOCKING ON A PERSONS FACE!

-- 

SOOLLY SOLLY! boring yeh? i know! promised next chapter is where they become friends and soon THE LOVE STARTS

oh and spoiler spoiler, they're going to go on a trip! 

so if your interested please subscribe! and comment! 

thank you to my first  subby! 

I LOVE YOUU !