Chapter 27

Who would you end up with?

 

Chapter 27

Omg… When I wanted to update yesterday. Maintenance. So… Hmm…. Update Now~ sorry for the lag update.

OH WOOOOBZIES~ Comments ^__^ & a New Subscriber! WELCOME! I LOVE YOU GUYS ! MWAHMWAH! LOL!

Replies to comments LOL!

@MewNikkiChan: LOL! We’ll see about that ;)

@emotionless: Oh I like thank  you’s. Thank you! KEKEKE! Results of Nancy and Dongho right now!

@UkissLoverr: YAAAAAAY! UPDATE NOW!

@Artimesmoon1: Updating Now! LOLOLOL! Oh, you will see who she will end up with when you read it ;)

@HimeDesuuu: OMG YOU’RE BACK! YIPEEE! Now you need to do your update for ‘Pitch’! Can’t wait!

--

Author POV

All of U-KISS and Nancy answered the questions and they are now in the practice room.

The PD-nim entered with the results.

Soohyun opened it and started reading it.

‘Results for questions’

1.       Who is your favourite person? 

Nancy: 1 Kevin: 1 Dongho: 0 (A/N: Ignore the rest. I don’t want to do the rest. Because I’m lazy lazy)

2.       Which person do you want to get along with more?

Nancy: 2 Kevin: 1 Dongho: 1

3.       Which Person do you want to spend Christmas with? In the snow.

Nancy: 2 Kevin: 1 Dongho: 0

4.       Which person do you think should close their mouth more often

Soohyun: 5 Alexander: 3 (A/N: LOL! Sorry Oppa’s)

5.       If you were a girl, who would you date (Or You can date Nancy). For Nancy, Which member would you date

Nancy: 5 Kevin:1

(A/N: ROFLROFLROFL! Did you figure out who voted for who yet?)

Kevin POV

Whoa Whoa! I got a vote for everything except for one. Which is the bad one. BUT I DON’T CARE!

I happy happy.

Nancy POV.

Oh this Is cool~ I got votes! Yupeeee

I voted

1.       Who is your favourite person? 

                Kevin Oppa! Duh! LOL hehe

2.       Which person do you want to get along with more?

Dongho… I am afraid I have to admit.

3.       Which Person do you want to spend Christmas with? In the snow.

Kevin! His skinny so I can bury him in the snow. JOKES!

4.       Which person do you think should close their mouth more often

Xander Oppa. His too mother like sometimes

5.       If you were a girl, who would you date (Or You can date Nancy). For Nancy, Which member would you date

Kevin… Soohyun…. Kevin…. Oh! My! Kevin ^_^

--

Dongho POV

YES! Votes for mememe~

1.       Who is your favourite person? 

Kiseop hyung is my final answer.

2.       Which person do you want to get along with more?

Nancy…

Which Person do you want to spend Christmas with? In the snow.

Nancy. Bully her!

3.       Which person do you think should close their mouth more often

Soohyun Hyung!

4.       If you were a girl, who would you date (Or You can date Nancy). For Nancy, Which member would you date

 

Nancy! LOL! There’s a girl so pick her.

--

Soohyun POV

AISH! I’m going to kill who ever picked me for that question!

Whatever…

Author POV

‘BREAK TIME EVERYONE!’ PD nim shouted through his microphone thing.’

Kiseop POV

Hmmm… I need to get to know Nancy more. Everyone was in a circle playing with their phones.  While the maknae was sleeping in his lonely corner.

‘Nancy-ah come over. I want to ask you something, come over here.’ I said to her and patting the area next to me on the floor’

She nodded and walked over and sat down.

‘What is it Oppa?’ She asked while tilting her head.

‘Oh nothing, just wanted to know you better. I’m going to ask you questions and you just answer it okay?’ She nodded again and smiled.

I asked her a heap of questions and decided this question was going to be the last one. While Kevin was just staring at us. Over protective much? I also decided to spice things up.

‘Hmm… What is your ideal type?’ I asked a bit louder so he could hear it more clearly. Soon, his eyes widened and not only that Dongho woke up from his sleep straight away and started to walk towards the circle and started to play his phone.

That’s weird. That maknae never wakes up… Oh well…

‘Eh? Oppa, why would you be curious about that?’ She asked with a very curious look on her face.

‘Oh… Nothing. Just wanted to know more that’s all’ I reassured her while tapping her hands a bit.

I could see Dongho scrunching his nose and Kevin? Well… His fuming. Hehe! This is fun!

Nancy POV

HUH? Kiseop Oppa wants to know ideal type. Well… that might help him get a girl so I told him.

‘I like a guy that is innocent and cute. Not too masculine not too skinny. I want him to be nice and caring. Not mean. He has to be understanding as well. Someone like Kevin Oppa’

Hmmm… quite satisfied with my answer. Wait! Did I say Kevin Oppa? Oh snap! Aww man! Embarrassing!

Kevin POV

She said someone like me! ME! OH! MY! GOD! I AM A HAPPY BOY. I’m going to give her so much cheese cakes! I love you Nancy.

Hehe~!

Dongho POV

Always Kevin Hyung. Tuh! I’ll be meaner to you! TUH!

Kiseop POV

OHOHO! I saw Kevin’s face rise and Dongho’s face falling. Poor maknae~

Now to spice things up. No actually, I’ll do that later ;)

-BREAK TIME FINISH-

Soohyun POV

‘Soohyun-ah. You have to go and buy snacks since you got the most votes for that question. Quick!’ Manager hyung shouted.

‘Awwww… Okay…’ I sighed and stood up.

‘Oh, it’s for all. When I say all. I mean ALL the staff and members.’ He said exaggerating the ‘ALL’. I sighed again and walked out.

Dongho POV

‘Dongho-AH! Time for you to run your laps then we can continue with another game. Go! Fighting!’ Manager shouted doing to fighting sign.

OH MY GOD! *Angry Face* I stood up and glared at Nancy. She walked away and went to talk to Kevin hyung. Always Kevin Hyung… Grr…

-Outside the building-

I placed my cap on the bench near the building. I sighed and began to run.

Nancy POV

mmm… I feel bad for making him run 5 laps. But it’s his fault he lost right? Aish…  I feel so guilty!

I’ll just buy him a bottle of water and get a towel for him.

‘Oppa, I’m just going to go to the toilets yeah?’

‘Hmm.. Okay! Don’t take so long! I’ll get worried!’

I smiled and walked out.

Once I got out I ran to the vending machine and grabbing a towel from the lockers section.

I went out of the building and looked for Dongho. I didn’t see him so I decided to go back in.

I turned around and something caught my eyes. A hat.

Hmm… Someone left their hat.

I walked closer to the bench and looked at the hat.

‘hmm… isn’t it Dongho’s hat?’ I asked myself quietly.

I decided to leave the towel and bottle there on the bench.

I took out my note pad and pen from my bag (LOL! She brang it cause she has to you know use the __ for her girl business)

I wrote

'Sorry that you have to run laps because of me. Here's water and a towel'

I placed it down and left it.

Soohyun POV

Finally finished buying.  

I smiled and walked towards the building.

I saw a figure walking towards a bench then back into the building. What the heck?

Wait… Could it be…?

--

There you go~