Chapter 24

Who would you end up with?

 

--

Chapter 24

Nancy POV

(BOX)

Oh man~ what if I pick the wrong one?

Since the right box seems to look nice, I took that one. Soon the lights flickered on. I looked around and behind the cardboard box.  There were 2 beds. Placed on opposite sides of the room. I looked at both of them and they were occupied. 

I slowly looked down at the piece of paper to find a name, but instead it said

‘Now, you have to wake up the person on the left. After you do, you have to tell them to get out of the room. If he asks you ‘why?’ say ‘secret, you will know soon.’ After you have successfully woken that person up. Go to your roommate and greet him. Oh! & also wake him up! Good luck~

Oh… Now really? Waking up 2 guys? I dragged myself to the left bed and looked at the person.

….

….

….

OOH MY GOD?! REALLY? DO I HAVE TO? OHFISDFDSHFIHSF! WHY HIM? WHY?!

I started to shake him softly.

‘Oppa, get up please… You have to move to another room…’ I said in the softest voice I can.

‘Ughh…A few more minutes mummy~’ he replied croakily and rolled to the other side. Aww… Man.

‘Oppa! There’s a spider right under you! Wake up! It’s crawling! AHHHH!’ I started screaming and jumping.

‘HAH?! HAH?! WHERE?! AHHHH! SAVE ME! I’M GOING TO DIE!’ he started jumping around, then he jumped on me. Causing me to fall backwards and hit the ground.

‘Oh… owww…’ was all I said after I fell down.

‘Where’s the spider? Am I safe?’ He starts looking around. I giggled at his reaction and he looked at me. I pushed him off to not get any scandals. I got up and turned to him.

‘OH RIGHT! Oppa, you have to get out of this room’ I said while standing up and dusting off my clothes.

‘Eh? Why? And why are you here at this hour?’ he shot back with a curious face.

‘Oh secret~’ I replied pushing him out the room.

One done. One more to go~

I walked to the opposite side of the room. I didn’t really want another roommate other than Kevin oppa. *sigh*

I peeked at the dude. OH WHAT? LOL! You must be kidding right? I’m not going to get paired with a weirdo right? Oh… save me…

I rolled my eyes and stood on top of the bed. I started kicking and jumping.

‘WAKE UP! WAKE UP WAKE UP!’ I yelled. I think the whole apartment could hear me.

‘UGHUFDSHI! BE QUIET PLEASE!’ He yelled back while sitting up with a pillow wrapped around his head and eyes closed

Dongho POV

Someone started jumping and kicking on my bed.  Probably Kevin hyung, wakes me up like that every day. I ignored it when suddenly

‘WAKE UP! WAKE UP WAKE UP!’ The person yelled. What a annoying voice…

‘UGHUFDSHI! BE QUIET PLEASE!’ I yelled back sitting up and eyes closed.

‘That’s not a very nice way to greet your new awesome roommate is it now?’ A voice that didn’t belong to Kevin hyung replied. It sounded like Nancy…  I opened my eyes and saw a bored face.

Hmm… a bored face. Why does it look like her? I looked again. OH WHAT? WHAT THE HELL? WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE? how am I going to control my hormones. 

‘What are you doing here?’ I replied trying to not look like I was shy.

‘Oh, secret.  I’m your new roommate. Please don’t take care of me’ she replied and jumped off the bed.

What the hell is this ‘secret’ that the great Shin Dongho can’t know?

(SKIP) everyone is now awake and in the lounge room. Including manager

No one POV

‘Hyung! Why is Nancy in our dorm? Why did I get kicked out of my room?’ Kevin whined to the manager.

‘Kevin, be quiet. The room isn’t yours anymore. It’s Dongho and Nancy’s.‘ The manager said softly. Everyone had their eyes stretched so long I could make 5 pizzas with it.

‘Okay! Everyone! Today, we’re going to be doing a new variety show! Nancy has been keeping this from you for a week. She already had to pick her roommate. This variety show, there will be a model. That will be Nancy. It will show how you guys ‘U-KISS’ will cope with a girl in your dorm and all your schedules. She will be living with you guys for the rest of the show~.’ The manager explained and everyone shot daggers at Nancy, for not telling them this and letting her see their sleeping faces.

She smiled and shifted away a tiny bit to the other end of the sofa.

‘OH! Kevin, you will be sleeping with Soohyun now.’  Manager said and clapped his hands

‘Aww… Sleeping with the big guy? How am I going to have rest now?’ Kevin muttered to himself.

‘NOW! You guys have to go practice and Nancy is going to follow. She will be watching. Tomorrow you guys will have to go to lotte world and each member will have to take turns to play with her. Don’t rip her apart okay?’

--

Oh! Yay~ Update~. I’ll update later and you guise will see the chaos in the practise room! There will also be a game ;)