Chapter 13

Who would you end up with?

 

Chapter 13

Oh My gosh! I’m so sorry about being away for so long! I had my yearlies exams! I was a very busy student these days. Now exams are FINALLY over, I shall update! Please Don’t forget about me! ^^

--

Nancy POV

When I finished getting ready, I grabbed everything I needed and walked out of the door. Not forgetting to lock it of course. I walked towards the lift but it was full, i wonder what everyone could be going? Usually there wasn’t that much people…

 But anyways, I planned to wait for the next lift but it was taking so long so I decided to take the stairs. People say taking the stairs is really dangerous, but they didn’t state the reason why. Its not like theres going to best’s there or something is there?

 With the little brave heart I had I decided to walk to the stairs, I pushed the door really hard because it was getting pretty rusty. Maybe its because no one really entered the stairs.

I stepped down a step  and heard a noise, it was like someone talking. I ignored it and kept on walking. While I was walking I accidently tripped on a string, and suddenly a whole bucket of water poured down from the top.

-SPLASH-

I got all soaked, my shirt was also revealing my bra since it was a loose thin shirt. i got really angry and was about to shout but a cloth started to cover my mouth. I knocked the guy in the balls with my elbow and succeed, I planned to run but more men appeared and slowly walked towards me.

‘HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME!’ I shouted furiously, but I heard no reply.

The men started to surrond me and pinned me to the wall. While one was covering my mouth with the white cloth again.

 Soon everything was black.

(Nancy’s on the 4th level)

Dongho POV

Ugh I’m hungry! All the hyungs are out when I’m hungry. I looked through all the cupboards and saw no pocky! WHY?! That means I have to go buy myself. Might as well go and buy some food for the fridge as well. 

I grabbed my wallet, phone and keys and walked out the door. I didn’t need to change because I was still in my uniform. I locked the door and walked to the lift.

‘Sorry, the lift is under maintanience. Sorry for the incovience’

Oh really at this time when im hungry? I walked to the stairs and started to jump down each step.

-SPLASH-

I heard when I was jumping down. I ignored it and continued to jump.

Then I heard ‘HELP! SOMEONE SAVE ME!’ that voice sounded like that girl. I slowly walked and looked down at the hole in the middle of the stairs. I saw some men in black around a girl and was talking about

‘Who should go first? She has a good body shape. I love her when she’s angry, it makes her more special.’  Then a shirt torn.

I ran down the stairs like I never ran before and when I reached the last couple of stairs to where the girl was I jumped down and kicked one of the men In the face. I looked at the girl; she was lying there with her shirt all torn.  All the other men immediately got up and were going to hit me. Luckily I knew my taekwondo and started to punch and kick them.  Some of them were rolling down the stairs while some were lying there in pain.

‘DON’T YOU DARE COME BACK OR ELSE I WILL KILL YOU! GOT IT?!’ I shouted as they kept running.

I then ran to the girl, I looked at her body it was all torn. I took off my shirt and covered her up. I carried her and walked back up the stairs to the dorm.

--

That’s it for today! Kekeke! Hope you enjoyed it!