Tour Guide

Who would you end up with?

 

Chapter 4

Just to let you know, I don’t know the time when school starts in Korea. So im just going to make it 8:30am

~Next morning~

Nancy’s POV

-doootdoooootdoooot- ( alarm sound)

Ugh.. let me sleep some more. –pushes the snooze button-

8:00 –DOOT DOOT DOOT-

‘What’s the time? Isn’t it too early? –opens eyes and looks at the clock-

‘OH SHOOT! 8 ALREADY?! UGH! WHY DIDN’T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER MR ALARM! I ONLY HAVE HALF AN HOUR TO GET READY!’ –stood up on the bed and when i was about to step off my leg caught the edge of the blanket and i fell off- ‘what a great start to a new day’ I sighed.

I got ready to get to school and was about 5 minutes late. Luckily the guard was nice to let me in since I told him I was a new student. ‘Thank-you’ I said and bowed to the guard. I went to the main office and got enrolled.  I started to find my way around the school to get to my first class, I looked at my timetable and looked around. I found the class and walked in. I told the teacher that I was a new student.

‘oh right, the principal told me you transferred here from Australia right?’ she said to me in a sweet voice. I smiled and nodded. She asked me what was my name and I told her. She turned me around because I was facing the black board, she introduced me to everyone.

‘Everyone, pay attention here. This is our new student, Nancy. Please treat her nicely’ she shouted to the whole class. I bowed and said,

‘Hello everyone, I’m Nancy. Please take care of me, thank you.’ I said as I looked around the room.

‘Well Nancy, you could sit in front of Dongho.’ She ordered me. I did a mini bow to her and walked up to my seat. I started to wonder, did she say dongho? If she did would it be that arrogant guy? Oh wells, I wouldn’t be caring much since I came to school to study not to hate.

Dongho’s POV

Miss Choi suddenly shouted out there was a new student. I wasn’t interested and just slept on the table. The new girl started to walk up to the table in front of me, she was actually brave to sit in front of me. I heard whispers around the room about the new girl, saying she looks pretty and everything. Whatever, IU noona is still the cutest.

‘SHIN DONGHO!’ Miss Choi suddenly shouted, I got scared and jumped up. Everyone had their eyes on me, even the new girl. ‘As a punishment for getting low marks for your test, and for sleeping in class. You will have to take Nancy on a tour around the school because she is new, arraso?’ ‘WHAT?! THAT’S NOT FAIR! OTHERS GOT LOW MARKS TOO! WHY ME?!’ The new girl looked back, do I see what I don’t want to see? IT WAS THAT GIRL ANNOYED ME YESTERDAY! Ugh..

‘Lets say you slept in class then, also she sits in front of you. Do what I say or else I will send a mail to your parents about your behaviour and grades.’ She is threatening me.. ‘Fine’ was all I said.

Nancy’s POV

What? I didn’t need a tour guide. I could get around the school myself. I couldn’t deny the offer, it would be kind of rude right? I turned around to see who this shin dongho was. ARE YOU SERIOUS?! My eyes widen when I saw that arrogant idiot. His going to tour me?  it’s a good thing, I get to boss him around and annoy him. The class ended and bossing dongho around would be fun.