Nearly falling for you.

Who would you end up with?

 

 

Chapter 6

Nancy POV

I walked up to him, hoping he was okay! I examined his bruise I made. ‘I’m sorry’ I whispered as I shook him. No response. I started to get scared and tried to think of something to do without getting in trouble. Something tells me I should carry him home, luckily I was a strong girl. I walked to the taxi stand and got into a taxi and made him lye inside. We got home and everyone was looking at me and saying

 ‘Why does she have Dongho from UKISS on her back? Is he dating her or something?’ I just kept my head low and went to the lift. After getting to the 7th floor I got tired and fell to the floor with a loud THUD!

Kevin POV

I was enjoying 2NE1’s show when I heard a loud thud outside. Come to think of it dongho should be home right now. What if he fainted outside from over working. SHOOT!  I ran outside to check when I saw a very familiar girl sitting there panting. I walked up to her and saw dongho lying there. I looked at her and asked what happened, she turned to me with a innocent and tired expression on her face. She was so pretty, like an angel. Wait! I like Sandara! Only her!  

‘oh he.. ugh… fainted…’  she mumbled the words but I could manage to hear her. I told her to put him on my shoulder and come in and visit us. I lifted him onto my shoulders and walked towards the door. She ran up and opened it for me, I said thank you and walked in.

I put him on his bed while Nancy was somewhere in the house. I walked out and was surprised at what she was doing.

Nancy POV

I saw Kevin walk into Dongho’s room. I wanted to do something for Dongho to make up for the bruise I made. So I walked up to the kitchen and looked in the fridge for eggs so I could boil them and use them for Dongho’s bruise. As much as I hate him, he still got hurt because of me. I then took a large bowl and filled it with water. I took a paper towel and wrapped it around the egg. I was all ready and turned around when I saw ALL UKISS looking at me with a confused look. I got scared and accidently threw the bowl of water up in the air. I tried to escape the bowl from falling on top of my head but the floor was slippery because of the water. I fell backwards and closed my eyes and waited to get a head bump on my head from the sink. After a few seconds I felt a hand grabbing around my waist and pulling me out. My eyes opened and grew big as I saw Kevin face about a inch away from mine. He had such a beautiful face. I quickly snapped out of my dreams. I stood up and bowed. I said thank you as I pushed my way through the other ukiss members to leave. Until someone grabbed my hand, Kiseop.

‘Nancy, stay. We don’t know how we will take care of Dongho’s bruise.’ He told me as I turned around. I simply nodded and looked towards Kevin. I caught him looking a me, he got shy and looked away.