Chapter 21

Who would you end up with?

 

Chapter 21

SEE! I told you I would update faster if you guys comment. So please get those fingers typing away~

I’ll reply to you guys here ^_^

@chichi_00 : They are adorable alright, but they need more fluff.  Also they need more spark~ Tinkerbell needs to sprinkle more fairy dust for their love.

@KevinWoolover1998 : Cutie pair~ Dongho needs to fight for the love ! Fighting~. How is she going to react now after he saw her half ? HEHE~

@DubuLocket : YAY! New reader~ I’m sorry if my grammar in the beginning is ugly~ Yes money in the fridge~ Safe and sound! If the robber isn’t smart enough to look in there~ Hehe~

Now~ Lets gogogo~

Oh! If I get another subby by tomorrow, it’ll make my mood and another update! KEKEKEKEKEKE~

--

Nancy POV

I got dressed up quickly and opened the door. I got greeted by a face that was an inch from my face. I stepped back and raised my eyebrows. It was Kevin.

‘Nancy, you okay there? I heard you scream. Did you get hurt? What happened? Did Dongho do something to you? I’ll go beat him up for you. Just tell m-‘ I cut him off with my hand placed on his lips.

OF COURSE HE DID SOMETHING TO ME! HE SAW ME! DIDN’T SAY SORRY! OH TUH! I wanted to say it, but to not cause any sort of catastrophe,

‘Nothing happened Oppa, I just saw a cockroach.’ I simply said and put a fake smile on my face. I hope he falls for it.

‘Oh, Okay then.  But why did Dongho get a nose bleed. How weird.’ I heard him say.

A nose bleed? Oh that big e. Always on his PSP or Ipad or whatever, probably watching ****. Gross. I did the fake vomit action.

‘Hmm? Oh Nancy lets go, its Dongho’s turn for photo shoot’ He said in a unpleased voice. I nodded and walked with him.

--

Author POV

Dongho, Kevin and Nancy was at the studio place. The Photographer told Dongho and Nancy to get into the set. Nancy was shooting death stares at the shy Dongho.

‘Do you feel the aura right now? Its weird…’ The photographer said to Kevin. He slightly nodded as he looked towards the set where Dongho and Nancy were.

‘Okay you 2, You will both take turns for this one sided love concept. First Nancy will act like she is in love with Dongho and Dongho isn’t. Vice Versa, Okay?’ Photographer told them.

Nancy POV

UGHH! Act like I’m in love with a ert? Oh my gosh. *Rolls eyes rolls eyes* This is for Kevin Oppa.

‘Now Nancy I want you to pose like you love him okay? Lets go~’ He beamed and I posed awkwardly. Kind of like standing far from him.

‘Oh will you stand closer. Dongho isn’t going to bite, is he now. Am I right Dongho?’

‘Yeah…’ Was all he said.

The photographer decided to demonstrate for me and told me to do these:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_8ooaIu9VDhA/TE8_4hQUy2I/AAAAAAAAAQs/O7ntN-KUXpE/s1600/Playful+kiss+cast!.jpg

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110501003712/drama/es/images/6/6c/800px-Playful_kiss_portada.png (A/N : ROFL! ignore the other guy)

-          Putting my hands on his shoulders and lifting one leg up.

-          Acting sad at he wasn’t giving him attention and such.

Ughh… Have.to.be.calm.and.not.slap.him.

I smiled and did all of those poses. After that, it was done, off to do my other school shot with Kevin Oppa! YAY!

I walked up to Kevin oppa, and saw a smile on his face. I smiled back and said let’s go!

We walked down the building and there was a school nearby. We walked towards it and found a grassy area with a big tree.

‘Oh! Here, now Kevin here is your guitar for you to pretend to play’ He then told us to sit down under the tree and start posing like lovers.

I slightly leaned on his shoulders when Oppa’s hand pulled my down more. I smiled as he started to play more than words and sung along with it.

After that,  I lifted my head to look at him. I smiled and told him it was great.

Kevin Oppa smiled as well as he leaned in closer to my face. It was like we were kissing. I was giggling when suddenly he pecked my lips. I blushed and looked down.

We continued to pose in the library and other parts of the big school we were in. I think it was called Shinhwa? Lee minho used to be here. * Fangirl mode*

Kevin POV

I sang then pecked her on the lips. Ayahh~ I shouldn’t be doing this. *Sigh* Oh wells.

After that we went back. All of them were already changed and wiped out on the couch. I smiled at the sight. Oh my hyungs~

Nancy got changed as well, and got called by manager hyung and photographer hyung.  I tilted my head and went to get changed. I’ll ask her afterwards.

Nancy POV

I got called over by the manager and photographer Oppa’s. Am I in trouble?

‘Oh Nancy, we’ve got good news for you’ They said and smiled. Oh thank god I didn’t do anything bad.

‘ O~ What is it?’ I beamed and smiled.

‘Can you be the model for U-KISS’s future projects? Please! The pay is pretty high! You get to be in their photoshoots, MV’s etc.’ He told me in a pleading voice.

‘O-o why me? I can’t really do anything’ I replied as I slightly smiled.

‘Oh! You can! Oh! Not only that! You get to be in their new …

--

CLIFF HANGER ~ WOOHOO! HEHE~ comment if you want to find out. Good bye for now