Chapter 20

Who would you end up with?

 

Chapter 20

Keke~

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I know I’m late. Was about to update yesterday, but too tired to because I went to the theme park! Here’s a nice update for you guys since I missed your Christmas present, new year’s present ^_^. I lost a subscriber :( Sad :( 

--

Nancy POV

‘Oppa, What concept is it?’ I asked him after he snapped out of his fantasy world.


‘Oh, I don’t naaaa~’ He said in a happy voice. I wonder what makes him so happy’


‘Hmm… Okay then!’ I said with a smiley face

--

‘Alright you 2, stop the lovey dovey act. We’re here already. Please save it until no one’s around’ Pigeon oppa said while parking his car.

‘YAH! HYUNG/OPPA!’ Both of us shouted at the same time while I was blushing hard while looking down at my hands. I slightly peeked at Kevin Oppa to see what he was doing, he was looking around with pink cheeks! SO CUTE!

Wait… Pink cheeks? IS HE BLUSHING? Oh... nah... why would he?

‘HELLO LOVERS, TODAY IS A GREAT DAY! BUT I THINK ITS TIME TO GET OUT OF THE CAR BEFORE I LOCK IT?’ Eli Oppa shouted as he opened the door.

I snapped out of it, and got out of the car while Kevin Oppa held the door opened for me. Such a gentle-man.  I smiled at him as we walked towards the studio.

I’m so nervous!

--

Kevin POV

Aww man, she’s making me fall for her more after those eye smiles she did.

We arrived in the studio. I saw Kiseop doing his shots with his model. I wish I could be an uzzlang like him.

I looked around as I saw the photographer coming our way.

‘Well, who is this beautiful young lady right here?’ My eyes widened when I heard that sentence. He sounded like a pedo… URK! I tried to keep a straight face.

‘Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Nancy.’  She said in a rather soft voice.


‘ Hyung, Please treat her well. She’s my friend; I wouldn’t want her working too hard!’ I told him afterwards.


‘I know I know. Well Nancy, you’re going to be Kevin’s and Dongho’s models for today. Please get ready. OH! And there is a different concept for each of them. Kevin’s one is, School. While dongho’s one ones is One sided love that kind of thing. So you’re going to have lots of fun today!~’

I slightly nodded after he said it. WAIT! Dongho? Model?  One sided love? OH WHAT?! SHES MY MODEL! GRRRR!

‘HYUNG! WAE?! ISN’T NANCY MY MODEL?! WHY IS SHE DONGHO’S MODEL AS WELL?!’ I raised my voice a little and my eyes are still widely opened.

‘Kevin, calm down. Dongho said he couldn’t find any friends so he said he wanted to share the same ‘girl’ as you. I wondered why yours... Until I saw you Nancy. You’re stunning! OH! Hurry up and get ready! We’re behind schedule’ He shot back at me as he walked away.

I sighed and turned around to see a shocked and stoning Nancy. I patted her shoulder lightly to get out of it. She turned to me and smiled. I grabbed her hands and walked her to one of the chairs so she can get herself made.

Nancy POV

I nearly died when I heard I was going to be Dongho’s model as well. Really now really? Picked me? *SIGH*. I stayed quiet when I heard it. The photographer called me stunning! How cool is that! I felt so happy and shocked at the same time!

While I was gazing, I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked up to see Kevin Oppa staring down at me. I smiled while he grabbed my hands and led me to a seat.

‘Nancy-ah, I’m going to get ready. Don’t be scared of these Noona’s okay? They’re naisu!’ He beamed. I nodded as he walked away to where ever he was going.

Soon a lady came beside me.

‘Oh! You must be Nancy! I’m Eunji! I guess you’re pretty young right? So call me Unni!’ She said happily. Woah… She’s so pretty and nice. Like what Oppa said.

‘Hello, Unni. Please treat me well.’ Was all I said because I was still a turtle hiding in its shell.

‘Alright let’s get you made up!’ She said and went to do stuff on my face. I just sat there looking into the curtain while I was transforming. They didn’t let me see myself for some reason.

--

After a good half an hour on makeup. She was finished! Finally!

‘Alright! We’re done on your beautiful face. You need to change into your school clothes now! Since you are shooting with dongho first! Off you go~ ‘ She said and handed me some uniform .

http://tw.image.bid.yahoo.com/users/4/0/7/9/qazse510-img600x300-1216287989856358001_j-3.jpg

It’s so short! Oh whatever. That Dongho hates me anyways. he won’t e on me.

I was taking off my shirt when the door suddenly opened. I turned around and saw Dongho looking at me with a serious look.

‘AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!’ I screamed so loud, the whole studio could hear me.

‘Shut up, You should’ve locked the door idiot.’ He simply said as closed the door. I WAS WRONG! HE WAS A ERT!

--

Dongho POV

OMGOMGOGOMGODFIGHDSIGUFD DID I JUST SEE THAT? OMG SHE HAS SUCH A NICE BODY! WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING?!  

‘YAH WHAT HAPPENED?!’ Kevin hyung came running and at the door.
‘N-n-n-nothing’ I stuttered. Oh why am I stuttering?!
‘EH? Dongho-ah. Why is your nose bleeding? DID YOU SEE SOMETHING?’ He shouted the last part into my ears.
‘ I SAW NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING!’ I shouted while running away. I decided to change in the room instead of there where all the scenes will flash into my head again.

Oh… Her body…..

NO! I CAN’T!

MAN…. This is going to be such a awkward photoshoot.

--

There you go~ I might update later again. But for now~ Here~

Comments make me want to update more. While Subscribers make me update even faster.