Hope

Who would you end up with?

 

Chapter 11

I’m so sorry! I know I said once every day because I’m on holidays but I’ve been experiencing writers block. Is that what’s its called? When you run out of ideas? Anyways! I often update when I get new comments and subbies cause it makes me happy and excited!

--

Nancy POV

I was walking out of the school with Chunji talking about our past to eachother. we were chatting and laughing when I saw a familiar figure walking away from the school, I wonder who it is? But whatever it wasn’t my business anyways. We arrived at my house, while we were saying goodbye someone pushed past me causing me to drop my backpack and books.

‘Ouch!’ I screamed as I rubbed my shoulder.
‘Nancy are you okay?’ Chunji asked concerned.
‘I’m fine’ I said as I began to pick up the stuff, while I was picking it up I looked up to see the person still standing there. Really? How much does he have to annoy me. Shin Dongho!
‘I see you made a new boyfriend in a few days time, don’t be too happy about it’ he said and walked away. I shot glares at him and shouted
‘YAH! HE ISINT MY BOYFRIEND, HIS MY FRIEND! GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT SHIN DONGHO!’
while I was shouting chunji already picked everything up and was standing there holding my bag. I thanked him and smiled. He smiled back and waved. I waved back and started to walk up to my apartment.

Kevin POV

I was stressing out about the guy Nancy was with, who was he? Did she find a boyfriend already?
I walked out to the balcony with the bubble tea I bought earlier. I was in deep thoughts when I saw Nancy and the guy in the front of the apartment waving and smiling. Then dongho came along and pushed her. His so mean >

-- 

short chapter. one more chapter tomorrow. i have school again tomorrow :(