The face and the toliet :)

Who would you end up with?

 

Chapter 9

Dongho POV

I heard the bell ring. I woke up and realized that she’s still not awake yet. She was still leaning on my shoulder, I stood up causing her to fall. I walked towards my next class.

Nancy POV

Ouch! I woke up and saw dongho walking away. He could’ve waked me up politely!  I stood up rubbing my head. Then I saw some black ink on my palm. Did I touch something that’s black? i looked around and nothing there was wet. I then took out my phone to check myself with the camera. But as soon as I clicked the button the time showed 12:30. OH SHOOT IM LATE FOR CLASS! I quickly ran to class, not caring what was on my face anymore.

As soon as I walked in the classroom, I bowed to the teacher and apologized to her. Instead of giving me a lecture she gave me a weird look. I bowed again and started to walk towards my seat. Then I heard laughter getting louder and eyes looking at me.  Was there really something on my face? then I looked at dongho, he was looking towards the window so I couldn’t see if he was laughing or not.

‘Alright class is dismissed’ the teacher announced as I packed my things and ran to the restroom.  When I reached the rest rooms the signs of the female and male restrooms were not there! I didn’t know which one to go to! I just assumed it was the left one and walked straight in. it was my first time in the school toilets so I didn’t know what it looked like. I looked around and saw some things that was round and stuck to the wall. I walked nearer to it and looked in it.

Chunji POV

(A/N let’s just say the janitor stuck the signs back on)

AHHH I NEED TO PEE! I shouted and ran at the same time.  I walked in the rest room and saw a really girly figure. It has long hair and a girly bag. When did we have such girly guys here? I ran up to the bowl. (A/N HAHAHA! I don’t know what is it called, so let’s call it a bowl?)  I looked at the persons face. WHAT SHES A GIRL?! WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING IN THE BOYS TOLIET?!

--

Another chapter as promised. I think im going to update again in around 2 hours time!