New friend!

Who would you end up with?

 

Chapter 10

Nancy POV

I was so concentrated on the ‘hole’ I didn’t know any had come into the restroom. The person walked up to me and looked at me. I turned towards the person and looked at him. HUH? HOW COME THERES A GUY IN THE GIRLS TOLIETS? I wanted to shout ert but he immediately covered my mouth with his hand.

Chunji POV

She looked at me with a surprised face. I think she thought it was the girls restroom. She was about to scream so I covered quickly. I then told her to shush.

‘What is a girl doing in the boys restroom?’ I asked her and then letting her go
‘WHAT?! THE BOYS RESTROOM?! OMG!’ she looked at me with her big eyes.
‘Look, do you want me to get you out? And oh, theres something on your forehead and your face is quite cute with a cat drew on it’ I said as she gave me the –what are you talking about- face.
she ran to the mirror and took off the note on her forehead. she walked back to me and asked me if I could cover her and help her get out of here. I simply nodded and placed my jacket on top of her.  I looked outside if there was anyone. After there was no one left I signalled her to come out.

Nancy POV

I looked at the sticky note. ‘Hi, I’m a weirdo. Kick me’. WHAT THE HECK?! I got so frustrated but first I need to get out of here and wash my face. I asked the guy if he could get me out. He said yeah and leaded me out of the restroom.

‘Thank you so much’ I said and did a little bow to him.
‘ No worries. Uhhh, I’m Chunji and you?’
‘I’m Nancy, a new student’ I said and we both smilied.
‘It’s nice meeting you Nancy, and I think you should go wash your face now’
‘It nice meeting you too, and can you keep a secret about that? Please?’ I begged with my two hands clashed together.
‘Hmm, yes but in one condition. You have to be my friend from now on’ He said smiling.
‘You would be my friend? Really?’ I asked with my eyes expanding.
‘Why not?’
‘Thank you so much!’ I said nearly grinning. I’VE MADE A NEW FRIEND!
‘No worries, and I think you should go and wash your face now.’
‘Oh right, Thanks.’

~ After washing face ~

I walked out and was surprised chunji was waiting for me. He asked me if we could walk home together. I said sure and started to walk out of the school.

Kevin POV

What’s Nancy doing? Its taking her so long just to get out of school. Did she leave already? Is she in trouble? All these thoughts came into my head. 2 minutes later I saw her walk out! And a guy beside her… 

--

I'm so sorry for such a boring chapter! its going to get better! so don't leave me! I picked a name that came to my head. Its not Teen Top's chunji! And the new friend isin't going to be in the story much anyways :) 

& also remember to support U-KISS by buying their album!