Chapter 23

Who would you end up with?

 

Chapter 23

HURHURHUR~ see~ I think I’m going to update every 2 days. Not sure yet~. I’m planning to save money so I’m not going out as much. Not going out = More updates! ;D

Oh & Note! The manager made them change rooms. 2 people per room

Let me list the room orderings.

Lounge room                          . (Where she is standing)

I   Soohyun           Hall way~                | Kiseop and Eli

I   Kibum & Xander                                 | Kevin & Dongho

                                  

--

Still Nancy POV

_On schedules list-

1.       Go to the dorm and wake up the U-KISS members. One by one. The room you enter first will be your room. Good luck finding your new roommate!

Aww… Man… Wake them up? Oh Gee, I hope I won’t have to wake up the slow pokes. I wheeled my luggage’s to the front door. Manager Oppa was with me, so he pressed all the numbers into the lock thing and opened the door.

The whole dorm was dark. Time to figure out which room is which.

I remember the room on the left is Dongho’s so I’m not going into that room.  I looked to the right and stood there.  Should I walk into there? Something is telling me to go in but at the same time it’s saying no.

So… Hard…

I walked further in and looked at the 2 rooms. Left or right, I did my eenie meenie thing and my finger stopped on the left side. I nodded and began to open the door and walk in.

I took around 2 steps and was greeted by a big cardboard shelf thing.

‘HELLO! I SEE YOU HAVE PICKED THIS ROOM. But sadly, there is 2 people in this room. Therefore, you will need to pick ONE member. Under this paragraph is 2 pieces of paper, you will have to pick one piece of paper. You cannot look at the names though. This will be completely random. Good luck!

(BOX)

--