Chapter 15

Who would you end up with?

 

Chapter 15

Woah! I haven’t updated in so long T_T Sorry! I’ve been a bit busy. I know that’s always the excuse, But being a high school student is HARD! Oh! I went to the kpop festival in Sydney too! It was Hectic!! Anyways! Here is the chapter I promised! Love you guise~

-

Flash back.

Kevin POV

‘Oh, it’s okay! I’ll head back up then Bye!’ I said quickly then hung up. I got a tiny bit sad about it. Well maybe more sad. Okay... Very sad… I have to understand! She needs to work on her studies! I thought as I started to walk to the lift.

-

Nancy POV

‘Oh, it’s okay! I’ll head back up then Bye!’ Kevin Oppa quickly said and hanged up. Head back up. Head back up… somehow those words made me scared.
Dongho was beginning to wake up, I looked at him confused. He gave me a ‘what?’ look.

‘Kevin Oppa said his heading up right now’ Somehow those words just slid through my mouth.
‘Oh Ok.’ Was all he said.
It was silent for around 5 seconds until…
‘WAIT WHAT?! KEVIN HYUNG IS HEADING UP? !’ Dongho suddenly screamed which made me a bit startled.
‘What’s wrong with that?’ I asked him innocently.
‘Well If you didn’t already know, you’re lying in MY bed’ He said emphasising the MY.
‘OH RIGHT!’ I’ll just go home now, Thanks for taking care of me Dongho-shii’ I said calmly. I didn’t know what was the big deal anyways.

I started to walk out of the room, when I heard the front door open. Oh Kevin oppa’s back. I’m going to say hi!

‘HE-‘ Suddenly a hand was covering my mouth. I tried to get off the grip but it was too strong.
‘SHUSH! Don’t say anything and just follow me’ Dongho whispered into my ears. I simply nodded and he let go of my mouth. I started to follow him quietly.

‘Hide in there.’ He said coldly pointing at his wardrobe.
‘No. Why should I?’ I replied with no expression
‘Just hide in there, I’ll buy you something nice later?’ Again coldly.
‘Not until you use some manners with me’ I said with a small smile. He rolled his eyes and
‘Nancy-shii Please can you hide in there for a little bit?’ He said with a little bit of agyeo. It was so cute I gave up and curled up in there. He closed the door and walked away. I sighed and just began to sleep.

Kevin POV

‘HE-‘ I heard when I walked into the dorm. Isn’t that Nancy’s voice? What was she doing here.  I walked in to the living room to see if there was anybody. There was none. Walked down to Dongho’s room and saw the door slightly opened.  I peeked in and I saw Dongho closing his wardrobes door. I knocked and waited for Dongho to come. He opened the door and smiled at me.

‘Hey Dongho! Is Nancy here? I thought I heard her voice’
‘Huh? Hyung, why would she be here?  You must be joking’ He said in a irritated tone.
‘Oh I must be hearing things then, what are you doing? I saw you closing your wardrobe’ I asked looking into the room.
‘Ahh… I was just cleaning my wardrobe.’ He said with a eye smile. Cleaning? Shin Dongho cleaning? That’s new… Something’s up.
‘Oh! Shin Dongho cleaning! I want to see! ^^’ I said happily pushing Dongho to the side while I walk to the wardrobe.
‘NONONO! Hyung! You don’t need to see! It’s just clothes, if you want I’ll clean your one later. But don’t touch mine!’ He shouted standing in front of the door of the wardrobe.
‘Oh really, Cleaning mine? Are you sure? Mines like a mountain’ (Ke~ see what I did there? Chef Kiss ^-^)
‘Uhh… Yeah. Now hyung, can you leave me alone to rest so later I can clean the mountain of yours’
‘Oh, I can’t do that Dongho. It’s your turn to cook dinner remember?’ I said with a cheeky voice. After he goes, I’ll see what’s so private about the closet.

-- 

Another chapter in a hour or so! Stay tuned! ke~